translate

Friday 7 July 2017

SHARE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I read this today and wanted to share it because of many reasons. Firstly, if you are in love with your spouse, then this is a great story, and if you are not in love, then this story should be told to warn our kids, not that my Son would listen to any advice to what I have to say with regards his love life. People say let him make his own mistakes, but why? Why if I can stop him making them? Remember old Bloggets the evil ex he had?  Sadly, he doesn’t pick good!  I should not care, or bother, it would make life a lot easier. But here are the words.

Tell your [marital] story. Tell it to your kids, your friends, your brothers and sisters, but especially to each other. The more your story is implanted in your brain, the more it serves as a hedge against the myriad forces that seek to destroy your marriage. Make your story so familiar that it becomes part of the fabric of your being. It should become a legend that is shared through the generations as you grow a family tree that defies all odds and boasts marriage after marriage of stability, strength, and longevity.

Sacred Marriage

 

An interesting read I thought.

 

Something else to think about after reading about a lovely man who did so much for others, he was the only worker in his family because of reasons I won’t go into. One day on his way home from work, he was mugged. Beaten up badly. Meaning he couldn’t work, for at least months, by then, his job would have been filled by another.

 

Sometimes I do wonder about life, when there are people who do no wrong, and get constantly punished, but then there are others who are bad right through and seam to live a brilliant stress free life. Why is this? Then today I read this.

When you go in the pursuit of your dreams, your kindness and your generosity to others will be rewarded manifold, in ways you will not know or even understand. When you go in the pursuit of your dreams, the Power that created this Universe and holds the stars in the sky will walk with you and protect you in ways you don’t even imagine.  Even in your darkest hour, remember: Things are not always as they seem.

Dr. Dragos is a brilliant writer and scientist, I love to read what he writes. Something else I was reading today.

A little boy in a classroom in England had different hair colour and eye colour to the rest of his family. A boy shouted to him asking him, are you adopted? The little boy replied

“what does it mean, adopted?”” The pupils laughed and mocked the little boy. A little girl at the back of the classroom stood up and said.

“I’m adopted.”” The little boy replied, what does it mean, adopted?””

The little girl gave the most beautiful answer.  I, as an adopted person loves this reply.

“It means you grew in your Mothers heart, rather than her tummy.””

 

The past couple of days I have been conversing with a dear person to me. Someone who sometimes needs support but not as much as I have needed him of late.

 

This person I trust, as he hasn’t broken my trust as yet. I am so grateful to him and all he has done and is doing. I’m not sure how I would have managed this week without his help. Some Bloggets have touched my soul and others my heart. For this I am grateful. I write for others and receive replies which require me to always be there for them, and this is my purpose in life, but just sometimes, my guard is let down and I crack. This week my guard was down and my friend and Blogget came along at the right time and is helping me with something no one can help with, my Husband nor my besties. For this I am grateful.

  

So, it’s Friday, the weekend has come along again. Outside of my window I hear the monkeys from the nearby zoo. Playing screaming laughing in their little way and making noises only little monkeys can make. The sun is shining and our postman has just popped a letter or some form of recycling rubbish in our post box. Tomorrow is a big day for us. I shall let you know all about it when I get chance. In the meanwhile, have a blessed day. Be grateful to your angels. For they walk among us in different ways.

 

 

No comments: