translate

Thursday 13 July 2017

COFFEE BREAK BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. I hope your day is going to plan?

My fantastic vacuum. Dyson. Well, great if it’s plugged in. battery charged. And I’m not stupid, it was plugged in. So, when I spilled some pepper corns all over the floor, grab the vac and all gone. Right? Yep, if the plug hadn’t have been slightly out of the socket and my Dyson had been charged.

Well Waggatail decided to help me to clean up. She should have been called Vacuum. I told her no. She took notice, after she sampled a peppercorn or two. Well then, we had sneeze gate.

 

As the sun shines, there is a beautiful breeze blowing through my window. Open. I don’t have cracks in them. I hear someone cleaning out the inside of their car. Gosh they have been ages. I have dusted all downstairs and that is a lot of dusting, washed all kitchen worktops and my cooker, cleaned the dining room table and washed down my doors and they are still cleaning their car. Dirty car?

 

The monkeys from the local school are shouting, why do kids shout? Did I, as a child in the playground? I can’t remember doing so. I do remember the feeling of dread when the school bell rang. School for me was a challenge. I loved being with my friends. I did have some lovely teachers. Well, two, one at my first school and one at my second. When I say first school, I skipped one. As I went to a school for sighted children as of course then Doctors denied anything wrong with my eyesight, I spent two painful years there. From four till six. Came home every night thank goodness, my poor Husband was only three when he was sent away, I was six. Then the real hell began.

 

It was just after then when I went to that scary place Moscow. And what a life that gave me! Pain, torture, terrifying experiences, life changing events, tears and a time only fit for a princess. I fell in love he was stolen from me and I met what or whom, I thought was a lifetime friend. Turned out to be sadly the wrong directions in many ways but I met the person who became the person who walked me down the isle when Hub and I married. He was so special to me but people change, no matter how much you think you know them.

 

Someone in our life right now, we met, thought was nice, fun, gosh, you do need to spend time, real time to really know what someone is like. And see out of the box.

 

I need to learn my washing machine numbers. I put our washing machine on today at half nine, and it’s still on, three hours later. I think it’s emptying now. Fingers crossed. For our electric bill, and water. Oh, and of course, the environment.

 

I bought a huge chicken to cook thinking it will do for dinner for the family and what is left will do for Boy Wonder a meal for a couple of work lunches.

What did he buy last night? A pack of chicken breasts. He has decided to make his meal for the next four days. Oh gross. But he was so excited to do it.

 

I must say it did smell good. He put it in the oven with herbs and sweet potatoes. Then put it in four Tupperware boxes and obviously when it was cool, fridge it.

For four days?

Nuuu’uuunuuu’uuu

I did try to tell him, but, remember the newish, me, button it Mama.

 

Hub and I are going out tonight. “Where to Fifi?”” I hear you asking.

A pub quizz!

We won’t win, haven’t got a chance. But it will be something different. For sure. Hahaha.

 

I’m waiting in now again for a man in a van. Amazon. Remember the oil Hub bought me for Christmas? Oh, my it’s a miracle oil. I think you spell it comfrey. When I fell down the stairs last week, I was in total agony. Everywhere. I couldn’t move in bed. It took me forever to turn Without this, I would have been much worse. So, it could be masking but I read it heals and it has done that almost. Still feel as if I have been kicked by a horse, and a big horse too. But would have been worse for sure. My friend asked for some too, as after so many chiropractor visits, pills and potions, nothing was working for her. Comfrey oil? Fixed.

 

Talking of spelling, we were, honest, keep up. Just to confirm, the ap for the iPhone I was talking about yesterday is called Blind Square. Thanks to one of our Bloggets for clarifying that.

 

I have stood two stickers on the door. One says ring bell other says I am in. hahaha. You watch, they still won’t ring or wait. My living room window is open. I’m sitting in the front room. The man in the van can see me. He will still say I wasn’t in.

 

My lovely friend has just text me and asked if I want to go to my favourite coffee shop, well, tea room really. So, it’s a date for next week. Sadly, there are so many weeks between our visits to each other, but I look forward to them so much.

 

 My other lovely friend and Blogget is eighty. She has RP, but her sight is still good. Not of course in comparison to sighted people but compared to Rp’s with sight hers is good. She is learning to use the white cane. She is now on holiday with her friend of forever years and from America has gone to Iceland then England, Scotland and now Norway. She is so full of energy. I swear if someone told me she wasn’t really eighty, I wouldn’t be shocked. We met in an online group with regards RP. We wrote for months, she often commented on my blogs. We got closer and now she is my friend on Facebook. She used to be a school teacher hence her intelligence. But as for her zest for life? Wow, I hope I am as sharp as she is at eighty, well, to be honest, tomorrow morning would be good.

 

So, for those of you who really think life is coming to an ending, you are in the autumn of your life, think again, as our Blogget from America has another life ahead of her for sure. She has too much to accomplish and too many people to touch hearts with before her Autumn even starts to lose its leaves. My leaves are still on my tree, it’s my marbles I have lost.

 

Well this started off as a coffee break, without the coffee. I as ever didn’t have a clue what I was going to talk about. Just a chat. We went all over the world. Talking of world my friend and Blogget Allen, happy holiday, from India, to Singapore!

 

I will go for my coffee now. I haven’t had a coffee in ages, I think about six days ago. So, until my next coffee break, or tea stop, take care, cos I care.

 

 

No comments: