translate

Tuesday 4 July 2017

A WORLD TO CARESS BY FIONA CUMMINGS

A WORLD TO CARESS
BY FIONA CUMMINGS
It is you I adore
You have been here before
We have that connection
Your genuine affection
What happened under that moon,
The shape of a crescent
That pain, the gloom
Something occurred it wasn’t pleasant
I just have that memory
Of you being taken away
Leaving me in agony
I was left to pray
For what, I wasn’t sure
I just wanted that love back
So, pure
We went along a different track
Opposite direction
Me having to live with rejection
Starved of the love you taught me
Making me so happy
But not for long
Something I thought would last forever
Believing we would be as one
But as fast as you came to me you were removed
By whom?
Under that same moon
We lived our lives
Different avenue’s
Same views
But never again did I find someone like you
I went through emotions
Being fed poisonous potions
Hurt rushing through my veins
Injected with serum of pain
Where had you gone
I couldn’t sing our song
I had forgotten the words
Before I knew it, you faded
I was deflated
You were to be my groom
My forever loves
Under the same moon
Which shon for us above
Another lifetime later
When I had to follow you
Flying high through a sky so blue
But I couldn’t find you
A gap of lifetimes later
When I couldn’t take much more
Inside a body that didn’t want me
A life I wasn’t welcome in
Like trash in the bin
It happened like before
Suddenly the moon kissed my heart
And helped to give me trust
The sun warmed my feelings
Stars told me I must
So, searching for you I started
Tired of being broken hearted
And once again
To relieve my pain
There you were as if you had never gone
You walked into my life
And made me your wife
Together we sang our song
And this time you are not going away
Where did you go that day?
You can’t remember
But we have sad souls
Icicles cover them like a day in December
Slowly we will melt into a life we wanted so long ago
How much I love you
You will never know
As words don’t do my feelings justice
For others,I just want to stress
If you mean to be with someone
Then one day you will be
Though in another lifetime may be
Where once again your world will caress

© Fiona Cummings



No comments: