translate

Monday 17 July 2017

ALL GONE NOW BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 
Well every day on FaceBook, I get asked to join different groups, and some have a good reason behind the request, but todays, em, not sure what I would do in such a group.

 Urban Monk Academy

 

My blog page has had over 200,9000 views so far and my blog I last wrote Hair today gone tomorrow, has had 215 views since yesterday.

Today we have had views from the UK, US, Germany, Canada, Brazil, Ireland, Italy, Australia, Norway and South Africa. My stats only show the top ten countries, in total, the top ten views have been from

United Kingdom 90,875

United States 63,443

Russia, 9,284

Ukraine 7,185

Germany, 5,580

Canada, 3000,75

Australia, 2,228

South Africa, 1,450

France, 1,431

Poland, 839

And so many more countries, some I had not even heard of until you looked and I searched the wonderful name of your country.  I wish I could see every country that have viewed as I hate leaving you out, but people from other countries, may look a couple of times per week and to get into the top ten, people have to view quite a lot. Poland, gosh, will you be in the top ten next time I look? I hope so as you have been in it from the start. Mexico used to feature a lot, but it’s slipped away now, is it number eleven, or twenty four, smile, who knows, all I know is that I am still amazed by your loyalty.

 

I had an interview to do last night. I’m never nervous doing these kinds of things. I love the challenge.  This guy is an English teacher. Gosh, I would have loved to have been a teacher. I love it when I give talks to schools. I don’t do as many now, but the kids are so open.

 

We were waking up this morning by a squeaky dog. Wagga wanted the toilet.

At 5 a.m.

Hub had to leave very early for work again he is opening up for early starters. I didn’t want to get up today as facing another day of housework is a little daunting. How many more days can I even stand this?

 

My Son has the day off work, he is in our town, getting a haircut drinking coffee in a very posh coffee shop and buying sports clothes.

 

It’s boiling out there. But in my sitting room, it’s as if I have air conditioning. So cool and lovely.

 

Because of a peeping Tom, we need badly a solid gate in our back yard. So that is next on the list.  Long story. Smile, but at least the person I’m talking about was honest and said they were looking.

 

I put a bath mat in the washing machine today. I thought I put it on the short wash as that was all that was in. Luckily before my Son ran off for his day out, I caught him and asked him how long my machine was on for? I thought twenty minutes. Turned out it was blooming 3 hours and 20 minutes. Oops. Well quickly he put it on rinse and that will have to do.

 

Times like this I need to know Braille. Then I could read what we wrote down as Boy Wonder read the machine to Hub, Hub Brailed the answers he is fine, he can do the washing and know what number to put it on.  Thing is, Hub doesn’t do the washing. Ha-ha.

He does help with the ironing though and he is great, only thing he can’t iron, is shirts. Not sure why, as his tops t/shirts are great.

 

My eating plan has so gone down the toilet. I had loads of toast today, really failed. I had four. Remember I did so well I got down to eating no bread or potatoes. For weeks, I did that it killed to get there but then I totally failed.  If only I felt better when I ate bread, but it makes me feel bad and I am starving a couple of hours later.

 

So, a bit of a boring day, floors, dusting, worktops need a polish in my kitchen rather than a wash. And ironing, on a boiling day. Not good at least the steak casserole I made yesterday is still there for dinner tonight. I made some for dinner yesterday and there is some left for tonight. Not sure what I will eat. I made a quiche yesterday, I can’t believe it, it was, huge and gone after only five hours. Only eaten by the three of us, but nothing left, here’s me thinking it would do as a snack for yesterday and today? Haha, not a chance. BW has asked me to make another one today. Nope, but I will for the weekend. I made it with six eggs, cheese, tomatoes, mushroom, green pepper and onion. Hub loves it as does our Son, hence why there was nothing left by last night.

 

I have some work to do in our garden too. Oh, and the big bathroom to clean. Still waiting for the plumber to come and fix the plug. It is under guarantee but it’s been weeks and weeks perhaps two months since he said he would come out, I know he will, just when? Every week he says he will let me know, but he forgets. Oh, and another phone call to the tax people and later I have a phone call from our bank they are trying to get me to change our mortgage over from one bank to theirs. Thing is, we are happy with who we have, but they swear they can save us money. And, I have a call to make to my mobile provider as my contract is coming to an ending. Few. Can I do this in four and a half hours? I don’t like to work when Hub gets in. I do dishes and perhaps the floor for last thing at night, but that’s all. So, I better get off, oh, and how can I forget, there is the blooming dog run to clean. Oh, the joys of being a stay at home whatever I am.

 

 

 

 

No comments: