translate

Monday 3 July 2017

DIARY OF WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good day Bloggets. I am very aware of your lives how different they are and in our versatile lives, we all have different feelings at different times, so what brings us all together today? That answer I don’t have, but we must have something in common, perhaps curiosity, in hope that I will have something to lift your day. Hmm. I wish I could press that button that will make you all feel uplifted, I can only try.

One of our Bloggets and my lovely friend received two bits of very sad news this week. Another I know of yesterday got some news and witnessed it herself, news that was so needed badly by her. We have readers who are really low right now and others who have fallen in love of late and are really at their highest point in life. All of us are different. Some have stress and need an escape. I receive a lot of emails from you who work and read my blogs in your lunch break, I used to say lunch hour, but I don’t think many of us get one full hour now for lunch! So, to write words that will take only ten minutes to read? That’s a challenge for me. But I will try.

If you are so very down right now, perhaps are facing shame, you can’t face tomorrow, if only you knew what others would say, think and do if they knew how badly you were suffering? Sometimes it’s too late for us to learn just what people think of us. We are a nation of saying how much people meant to us when they have gone.

If we could leave our body listen and watch what others say once we have left this earth as we know it, we would probably wish we had never left!

My Nana used to say, things are never as bad as we think they are. Well that is a matter of opinion and circumstances I guess, but in general, I think I know what she means. It’s all about perspective. Dealing with situations differently, depending just how bad things really are. I guess a wider picture. Thinking out of the box. Learning to appreciate the small things in life. Lots of small things lead to a group of bigger things.

There will be those of you who are saying, how do you know my life, what I feel? I don’t, this is how I started my blog, all I know is, if we share our feelings of sadness and positivity, perhaps we can help each other.

The past few days have been tough for us. We are struggling in life. Hub and I have each other who understands one another. What if you feel you have no one? I receive lots of emails from our readers who are in that boat, and all I can do is row for them and keep them afloat until the sun shines for them again. And it does. Together we wait for our summer and though sometimes takes days, weeks, months even years, that sunshine will come especially if we look in the right places for it.

Some quotes I love that always make me smile, no matter how many times I revisit them.
Always be positive.
*Trips down the stairs* “Few, I got down those stairs pretty quick!”
Dear automatic toilet, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I wasn’t finished yet.

Take risks if you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will have learned.
Never tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon.

To try to turn your frown upside down
“I travel all over the world but always stay in my corner, what am I?

A stamp.””

Feeling pretty proud of myself. The Sesame Street puzzle I bought said 3-5 years, but I finished it in 18 months.

Isn't it great to live in the 21st century? Where deleting history has become more important than making it.

If you're not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the refrigerator?

Are you shouting at me inside your head right now? Smile. They were the best I could find, just feel for me trolling through the dreadful one liners, puns and riddles.

My Son has just come home. Quick, was it him? I say was as he has now left the building again. He left yesterday at six in the evening, and thirty hours later, he returned. Messed my kitchen up I had just cleaned. Cooking, so he obviously hasn’t eaten wherever he has been. Where that was, not 100% sure, I dare not just yet go in there, hopefully he has been a good lad and tidied his mess up. But something tells me he hasn’t. Though in there he didn’t see a dish out of place and the work tops as well as the cooker should have been shining.

I asked him as he flew out of the house, was he having dinner with us? He asked if he could have it at five. Five on the dot, I said no, he had to wait for his Dad coming in from work. At half five, no he said, I shall come home at five and make my own. Oh, great.

So, he is obviously out tonight too. He goes from totally sleeping like, no one can wake him up, to racing, rushing from second to second.

On that note, dinner is calling. I really am not inspired tonight. Right now, I need to be transported to Italy or Greece to eat delicious food cooked for me. I hope you join me tomorrow when I hope, to write something worth reading, smile. Stay safe, know you matter to me. Don’t do anything naughty today, unless it will make you smile. X















No comments: