translate

Tuesday 18 July 2017

MY WRITING BY FIONA CUMMINGS


How many blogs I have deleted, well, writing before they become blogs. Why? Because it’s more like my old style of writing rather than what I have been writing the past two years.

 

Part of me wishes I could go back to how I used to write. The other part of me thinks I’m going to quit writing here because my hands are tied. How I wish I could be free to write the dark poetry or the deep words I would use or even the true stories I would talk about. But now it’s all about flowers and frills. So not always how I would like to express myself.

 

I can’t even write how I really feel anymore. I’m a writer imprisoned by others! Perhaps one day I will rebel and everything will come out again. How about that?

 

Yesterday I wrote about where I write, on some days outside, and where I would like to write. Today, I want to talk about styles of writing!

 

What kind of writer am I? I hope someone will answer, as I can’t really put myself on any particular book shelf. My words are so diverse. I don’t know if I can be put under any kind of category.

 

Your opinions I will welcome.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: