translate

Sunday 7 May 2017

THE KNOCK I DIDN'T WANT BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good morning Bloggets. No sleep for us, Hub working all night from home and it was a very busy evening until about 3.a.m. Then started today at ten past eight this morning.
What a weekend so far? Our besties came yesterday for the day, not long enough. I wish I had sufficient space for them to stay over as really, a few hours with them isn’t enough. We had a great day. Then it all went wrong. Very wrong.

It was nice to have a day off work, though Hub had to work sadly. He has been on duty all week and we all went out for a meal, but sadly Hub had to leave early to get back to work. Our friends left to go home, I fed Boy Wonder when he came in from work then decided to finish off our great day with a relaxing bath, something to me is a luxury as normally I just have fast and furious showers.

I’m there with my bath bombs ready to indulge in forty minutes of escape from dust and jobs. Suddenly a knock at the door. Something I didn’t want to hear. All panic and my relaxing bath didn’t happen. As I have to write in short blogs right now, I will be back later to let you know of our latest news. X

No comments: