translate

Sunday 21 May 2017

DIARY OF I'M BACK. BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good day Bloggets. Gosh, I’m back. Just. I have been and I am, so ill. Not at all sure what is wrong with me but tomorrow I shall attempt to call our Doctors and see what they will be able to advise me. I absolutely hate anything to do with medics. They scare me beyond belief. Every day since Wednesday, I have told myself and my Husband I’m sure tomorrow, I will be better. But tomorrow, I’m not. The only one good thing that has come out of all of this, is that I have lost 9lbs since Wednesday.

Right now, I’m scared out of my brain. But, I must, be feeling better, because I am writing to you. No way I could write a blog that was of any interest yesterday as my mind was full of pain.

Boy Wonder went for his operation on his toe on Thursday. Shamrock was dying to get her hands on his wounds and put a new bandage on. I was praying that she would leave it alone as she could cause infection. Thankfully BW phoned and asked for advice and he was told to leave it alone. Her dream is to be a nurse and she is like a little girl playing nurses. But she doesn’t wash her hands when she is touching wounds before, or after this worries me.

Good news about Shamrock, she passed her driving test. First time so she has done very well. Hub went in her new car and he said she is a very good safe driver. It was lovely to see her so happy.

So, another weekend with mess all around us. I just hope I feel better soon that I can have energy to start to clean up. Off to attempt my kitchen diary now then I hope I can stay up awake long enough to watch my favourite drama tonight on TV. So far, the longest I have managed to stay awake is three and a bit hours. At least my eyes have stopped hurting. This is a bonus. Hub was asking me the other day what I could see out of them? I replied. From my right eye, nothing as if to look from my elbow. My left eye saw dark red, almost purple. Red and orange dark pink mauve, yellow, brown and grey then there was a colour that I have never seen before. That was from my left eye. Today, I see some light from my right eye, my left see’s black and grey with a dot of light in the top right corner, but that can be even if I put my hands over my eyes, so I’m not really seeing it. I still try to move my eyes to make the muscles work though.

I have different pains every day from my right eye but some days are so bad it’s unbearable. Today I have a good day. It’s a normal pain that I can live with because I am used to it. But for the past few days, my eyes have been unbearable. Poor Hub has sore eyes all the time.

The weather has been really cool for the past few days and very wet too. Our gardens really need it.

Our news is full of elections. Our Government fighting among its elves.

In Canada, a sea lion reached to grab a little girl and dragged her into the water. I won’t even open that news article because I don’t want to learn that they have killed the sea lion.
In Australia, a café has done away with coffee cups and are using avocado skins instead.
Without a sink, and most of our dishes put away, I wonder if I should start to chop up avocado’s?
From today in the UK, people won’t be able to buy a 10 pack of cigarettes. Only 20. Why? Because kids buy 10, so it’s to stop kids I guess buying them.
Our medical news has been full of sleep deprivation. If you only get five hours sleep per night, you will put on average 2lbs per week. Well that may explain one of the reasons I have lost weight this week as I have slept so much thank goodness for my Hub who has had a couple of days off work. I don’t know how I would have coped this week with him at work. How I would have been able to see to the workmen the way I have been?

Right, I will go for now, I hope you are all well. Thank you so much for your kind words. X







No comments: