translate

Tuesday 2 May 2017

ANGEL BEFORE ME BY FIONA CUMMINGS

To those who don’t believe and I’m not saying I do, I can only share my experiences, but sitting here for a ten-minute break in between jobs, I felt a presence. In the top corner of my right eye that see’s nothing, I saw a shape. I stayed looking towards my lap top, as felt a little bit of fear to what I was to see, not wanting to look. But my right eye focussed and a light grey light from the top of the door to the bottom lit up and hovered. It was a sad but peaceful moment and parts of the whatever it is still lingers. I have to write this down now as won’t be able to recall as it’s still if you like live.

When I close my eyes, I stress both of them I see nothing out of and though my eyes are shut, I still feel something and I have what I can only describe as pin pricks on the top of my head. Sounds of outside lawn moors still make their electrical sounds cars still pass by, but this whatever, still lingers.

As words fall on my lap top and I still feel so sad, I quickly go to what could be a space where sometimes real life doesn’t exist. That is Facebook. Then it hits me. What I am meant to do with this information, I’m not sure. The news is there, it’s real. I’m reading the words. Then my heart hurts for the pain of this person I have never met and isn’t even a Facebook friend.

A FB friend again another I have never met, has lost her battle with cancer. Her Husband bravely is telling the story of how she sadly has gone and he and her family were around her today in the early hours. He writes he is heartbroken. This poor lady was so jolly, she made videos on FB and she always sounded so brave and cheerful. She has young children too. God, what kind of world are we living in? Those poor poor children. What have they done to deserve losing their Mum at their age. What has she done to have her life with them taken away.

So, is this image before me her? Is it her spirit, angel? IF so, what am I meant to do with that news? Most people will say I’m a crazy, those people with a narrow mind or, those who have never felt what I sadly feel. I don’t regard this as a gift. I don’t want it it doesn’t make me feel better. Have I been given this whatever it is to pass word on to people? If so this is what I’m doing.

Grief is so painful, there is nothing like it. What maker would do this to us? And why? If there is a world after ours, then why can’t we be guaranteed it why can’t we be shown it? If there isn’t life after death, then what do I see when something appears before me?

No comments: