translate

Tuesday 16 May 2017

DIARY OF THE GHOST AT THE DOOR BY FIONA CUMMINGS

My Son has just come home, full of happy words. The absolute top boss has been to his place today and knew his name… At first I smiled then had a sweat on, then though it’s because he has been spoken about, thankfully in a good way. His work has been watched and there is a small chance he will be entered into a competition, but it’s all over Britain and most of the entries have worked there years not eight months. I really really, hope he is entered but a long way to go. Then I am not sure how he will do as at that level, they are experts in their field. He has a portfolio now of all the creations he has made and he said to me today something that made me bite my lip. “Mum I really wish I could show you this, you would be so proud.”” Well I didn’t rush to the bathroom to cry, but instead felt the pride I have for him grow. One day I pray I can see my Sons achievements by looking at photographs. But in his explanation to me, I wanted to tell him through words which won’t even come close to saying exactly how I feel, just how very proud I am and how I want the very best for him. It’s so lovely to see such passion. I want to do more for him which would require a Lottery win, but as I forgot to put our numbers on this week, that isn’t going to help.

So, we spoke for seven minutes, he took Waggatail out for the toilet as I’m not sure what tools are out there right now, we have had electrician in plumbers and now still though it’s almost five in the evening, our joiner, he has never stopped. Bless him. So, my ceiling is awful, a mess I am sure, I shall just get guests to look at my floor as they enter. As for when they need to walk through our crooked door, well, give them some wine on arrival so they will think it’s them. I heard BW saying to our joiner, how he loves the colour on the wall. it is different that is for sure.

Today it’s wet and windy. Quite cool too. This is May, has no one told the weather yet?

Today my electrician came turned off the electrics so I had no internet for a while giving me time to tidy up some files looking back on a couple, I felt sad, as certain people are not in my life now who I once adored. But their words are deleted now as I guess memories will follow, disappearing and going the same way as the files went.

I also did some work for Hub and some utility work cancelling bills we have to pay each month that are not necessary. I hope. I can’t believe the attitude on the phone of some people. Then I called up about our bathroom… Someone needs to come out and see to our bath. We are still guaranteed but the lady on the phone had my old mobile, two doors down the road’s address and their sir name, but our bathroom details. I wonder if this sick group who have disrupted the internet this week are responsible for that?

Who would do such a thing? What if their Grandparent was about to go for surgery and it was urgent to save their life and that happened, so half way through the operation, they had to stop? How would they feel if they had a baby on life support? Or if they are the kind of people who would do this, they care about no one but themselves, so what if they were in a crash or something and needed an operation to save their leg. And it couldn’t go ahead so they faced life in a wheelchair.

I hope they catch them and lock them up. Don’t give them a computer in jail either. These are sick people craving for attention. Sadly, I think what may happen is they will be caught and paid fortunes for doing the same kind of thing but reversed to protect companies. They should be made to do this to stay fed in jail. Gosh if only I ran the world. Haha.

What else has been happening in our news?
Google news
UK
A chef who chopped up his transgender wife before cooking her body parts told a repairman who came to his flat to “ignore the smell”.

Moors Murderer Ian Brady is dead. After receiving palliative care, what a waste of money. the BBC understands. Brady, who is 79, was held at Ashworth Hospital, a secure psychiatric unit on Merseyside.
I hope his death was very long and painful.

Boys could be allowed to wear skirts at a north London private school if a plan for gender neutral uniforms comes in. Highgate School is considering mix-and-match
I could say a lot on this subject, believe me.

Not long before Boy Wonder and his girl go on holiday. Another five days of heart in mouth for me until he gets back. I guess it’s a lot less fearful going with a girl than a bunch of lads. But I can’t wait until he is home. Come September, I think I will hardly see him. One thinks he may be living elsewhere for three weeks.
On the other hand, perhaps not, more on that subject in about two months… I hope.

Something odd just happened. My door bell rang and I answered it thinking another stupid delivery person running away. No one was there at all. But moreover, the door bell played a silly tune rather than the normal ding dong, it’s done this before. It’s when the electric has been turned off. It played it’s a mad mad world.
Well my doorbell knows.

No comments: