translate

Friday 19 May 2017

DIARY OF ALL I CAN DO BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good evening Bloggets. I still feel so very ill. Not sure what on earth is wrong with me. I feel so sick at least today I haven’t been. I don’t know what I would have done today if Hub had not took the day off. Again, spent most of it in bed. Something I never do. Our joiner came this morning for the delivery of our kitchen. I think we have about 32 large boxes to empty and get rid of. Then the shopping was delivered again I couldn’t see to it. I feel as if I have been kicked all over by a horse and my head is killing every time I’m ill, my eyes hurt as if hot blood pouring behind them. Even my fingers to type hurt. I still have the burning fire in my stomach but at least I don’t feel so sick anymore. I’m stressed about the mess we are living in. And our vitamins are obviously low I can’t remember the last time I had a vegetable or bit of salad. The dust has been awful. Our units have arrived and there are some missing items. More on my kitchen diary later.

It’s a real sick bay here today, Boy Wonder went for an operation on his foot and is bleeding though a thick bandage is on it.

Shamrock has been around it’s her driving test tomorrow, she is confident she will pass, but she is having her test in the middle of the day, not sure if that is good or bad.

Hub has had his dinner, along with BW dinner ping. Our groceries had lots of them delivered. I hate them. Not that I feel like eating a thing.

I have just made an appointment to get our hair cut on Saturday, I am hopeful I will be better for then. I was sad to learn our hairdresser has left. He was a great guy. The way he cuts my hair, I only needed it cut three times per year. The one we used to go to locally, I had to go every six weeks. I will miss him. He was an interesting character. The kind of guy who thought he was still 20, though he is in fact in his thirties.

I hope I’m better for the hair dressers, as right now, I can’t even think about brushing my hair I hurt so badly.

It’s rained for days, we needed this for our gardens we have had a real dry winter. Very little snow, more like sleet. Everything in our garden is snapping it’s that dry.

I have lots to tell you about our kitchen. That will come in my kitchen diary when I’m feeling better, also will let you know about Shamrock, how she did on her driving test.

Part of me is not wanting to publish this blog, as I feel it is boring me so goodness knows what it is doing to you. I’m just not feeling like reading, writing or even talking, but I miss you and know there are some of you who start your days bless you by reading what I have to write… So how can I end my blog on some kind of inspirational note?

When you are not practicing, someone else is getting better than you. Whatever you are trying to achieve right now, you have started, if you stop, where will it get you? Keep turning that wheel. Step forward, reach out, look at the stars even if you have to use your imagination, rather than the ground. Climb that mountain there is only one way to go, forward and upwards.
A quote now from Eleanor Roosevelt.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt #inspiration #quote

If you are feeling ill now, I wish you well a hundred times over.



No comments: