translate

Friday 12 May 2017

FRIDAY SMILES ARE YOURS BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good morning Bloggets. How are you today? If good, that’s great, if not so good, the day can only get better. If you are rock bottom, there is only one way to go and that is up. What if you are so low that you don’t even know how to get up? I’ve been there in my far past bought the T/shirt, washed it ironed it it faded, worn again, washed and ironed, by this point it was only fit for a rag to wash a car. Smile. If you have that T/shirt, throw it away today, now. Let’s do some retail together?

We all may know of the things that is meant to brighten up our days and make us feel better, like sliced lemons in the mornings, I read a while back something about the smell of lemons and colour which is appealing to the eye, that gives us a natural lift. Then, what to do with all those lemons? Well, put them in a long tall drink? Hmm. Or a cup of black tea. Or, make a lemon cake. Yum more like me, well, not so much making cakes, rather eating them.
Or you could just say, hey, what’s a few coins per day to keep the blues away?

Is life so easy as to slice some lemons? I doubt it, it’s just one of the little things you can do to keep your pecker up… according to scientists.

I receive messages all the time saying how they get upset when they hear about people saying it’s Friday night, party time and such. I just say, run yourselves a bath, put on your favourite movie and open a box of chocolates. Well, that is my perfect night, give me that any time over a night out… but I have been there, wishing I was one of those people laughing enjoying myself. But think of it like this, your life isn’t over, there will be times when you do go out, party, and you will get home and say, well, that wasn’t all it cracked out to be. Or you may enjoy yourself and make arrangements to do it all again. With whom shall you go out with you may ask? Always remember one thing, you never know your destiny, but you can be the driver of your own transport. Your body needs a driver. Just as you need to or should, look after your body to maintain all the parts just like that elusive vehicle you are about to steer.

Take a look at those in your life right now, are they getting you down? How do you feel when they are about to visit you? How do you feel when you have to spend some time with them? Remember this, some people are like clouds. When they go away, it’s a much brighter day.

Remember these funny positive quotes I have published before? They still make me smile.
*Trips down the stairs* “Few, I got down those stairs pretty quick!”
Dear automatic toilet, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I wasn’t finished yet.

People write to me and think they are boring and this is why people don’t bother with them. How do you know you are boring?
You know you are boring when you get excited about receiving a new sponge for the kitchen sink.
Haha, well let me tell you, I’m one of those people who does get excited about new dusters kitchen sponges and cloths. And I laugh people don’t tell me I’m boring, because I’m interested in you, if you think you are of no interest to people, well to me I would find something hidden to be well, interested in. No one to me is boring. Because behind a boring person lays a story somewhere, all it takes is patience. You just need to meet the right person. I befriended so many frogs before I found my prince in other words, lots of baddens before guddens.
(English Students) this blog is an example on how not to write English. Haha. Translated
(Bad ones, before good ones)

The secret is to believe in yourself and don’t care what others think of you. Not don’t care about others, that’s totally different.

Here are some funny true life stories that I hope will put a smile on your faces.
: “When my daughter was ‘newly’ potty trained, I was using the restroom at the mall. She gets the toilet paper for me and when I say ‘thank you’ and try to take it from her she says (loudly), “No, Mommy, bend over and I will wipe you.” She was so proud of herself for trying to help me. My face was red and I could hear chuckles all around me.” (Nichole Trexler)

: My son Bradley (then age 3) was going to a pre-daycare and had a little friend named Adam that he loved to play cars and color with. They got along just great until one day I got a call from the school telling me to come and pick-up Bradley because there had been an “incident with another child.” Naturally worried I drove to the school expecting the worse. I got there and both Bradley, Adam along with Adam’s mother were waiting in the office. I was then informed that my son had actually Bit Adam three times! I was stunned, as my son had never done this before and really liked Adam. So, I asked him why he would do such a thing to his friend. He looked at me with his big blue eyes and replied ever so innocently, “I wanted to see if he tasted like chicken!” Adam’s mother and even the principal started to laugh! (Missi Lynn Bonness-Artist)

Thanks for the smiles http://www.kelleysbreakroomblog.com/2012/07/embarrassing-stories-that-will-make-you.html





No comments: