translate

Saturday 1 September 2018

OUR SATURDAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


It’s night time and our house is closed up for the night. BW is out with colleagues then off to Shams overnight. We have had a lovely day with our friends. It’s so nice to catch up it’s really sad we live so far apart but still manage to see each other every two to three months.

 

Time goes too fast though and before you know it, it’s time for that blooming train. I always feel so sad when we have to say bye bye. I hope one day to have a house where they will be able to stay overnight that is why I loved it when we went on our breaks together as we didn’t have to say goodbye at the end of the day.

 

Every time we say goodbye to our school pals I feel so empty inside. I miss them. It sometimes seems like most if not all of my life, I have said goodbye to those I care about. I guess with every goodbye comes a see you again and earlier than that, every bye bye starts with a hello!

 

Well our day out together to our local restaurant was going so well with us all. We managed to get there without any incidences, if only I could say that about on the way back. Hahaha. Oh, heck. I shall spare the blushes and blame our age.

 

It’s been a red-hot day. I hope it will stay like that for tomorrow. We are going for a walk along a Cliffe top…. sounds dangerous? I’m told it’s safe. I’m trusting the person who told me that. Am I mad? Probably.

 

I have just received a text to ask if I would like some home-made lemon tart. The pastry is made with white wine. My answer was. Is the Pope Catholic? In other words, yes please.

 

It’s been ages since my friend has baked any cakes but lucky for me, today she has.

 

I bought a cake tin some months ago to make a cake like a loaf. I even bought the ingredients. Hmm. They may now need throwing out. I got so far. Haha.

 

Our X Factor starts tonight. I’m sure that is very early for us, I am positive that it normally starts much later on in this month at least. First of September already, where has this year gone? I need time to slow down please but research to speed up.

 

Our friends brought us  some delicious TV sweeties, so we are going to enjoy them or at least some of them tonight. A cosy night in. Just wish our baby was here.

 

 I’m so worried about my Husband, he’s so not well. He went to the doctors he  has to gofor tests and the outcome doesn’t look promising. I hate the worry of this.

 

On that note I shall go for now. But will return  and let you know about our walk tomorrow. South Africa, you are one view ahead of France in the stats. France I’m so happy to see you here so much. SA, keep reading. Hugs to you all.

 

No comments: