translate

Thursday 27 September 2018

THURSDAYS DIARY AND NEWS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. You tell me you like to hear of my surroundings as I type to you. Well in my dreams I am sitting in the south of France near lavender fields or a beautiful coastal fisherman’s cottage veranda looking over the beach in La d’Agde, or a garden full of wild flowers and lemon trees in Italy. But in fact, I’m in my sitting room it’s sunny outside so we have a hint of that coming through my window and the sounds I hear are my washing machine from my kitchen, my dog trying like crazy to get her treat out from her toy that I put in four plus hours ago. Wouldn’t you think she would have given up by now? she must be exhausted. I think I am going to have to help her out with a rubber disposable glove poking my finger in the disgusting rubber toy. My last guide dog used to lay on her back and with her two front paws role the toy until the sweet came out. My first pet dog as an adult, me not the dog, used to take her toy upstairs and throw it down the stairs. Hubs guide dog the Little Fella, throws his head back as if he is possessed and throw the toy almost smashing whatever is in the way. My Waggatail? Well, what a scene she makes of it… but she won’t give up. Hahaha.

 They say they match the guide dogs with the owners…

 

I haven’t long been in from a meeting that was really successful today I enjoyed it. And my Son not long been in from work, was cooking his lunch. Late lunch. So, he insisted he would cook for me too. Well I had some food when I was out, so I said just a tiny amount. Gosh, it was delicious. He put cashew nuts and peanuts remember from an earlier blog, neither are nuts…. Along with a chilli bean mix and vegetable rice with freshly fried mushrooms. Oh, I did enjoy it. But now so full though I only had a small amount.

 

I have put some chicken breasts in the oven for Hub. I have some olive bread to make a sandwich for him, we have loads of greenhouse tomatoes and a pork pie I got delivered last night in my grocery shopping. So, I will cut him some cheese and that will be his dinner. I have never prepared anything like that for him before. Well not for his main meal. LOL. I feel like a working wife. Grab and snack. Well at least I have had to cook the chicken. (Poor thing.)

 

Out later to the pub quiz. Tomorrow I’m out with my friends B and Ann. We are going to a food festival. It’s a long drive but will be lovely. Hub is working from home.

 

In our news. Our river Thames there is a poor Beluga whale lost and he’s been there for days. I don’t understand why on earth we can’t somehow get him back to where he needs to be? So, we are watching him and it’s so frustrating as the news reporters here are making it out like some kind of tourist attraction. It’s not guys, this is so sad. Sometimes I can’t stand our opinions and views thoughts whatever, over creatures. This poor whale is in distress. So, he’s eating, but he has come far too far out of his natural existence. He isn’t with his family. He could die. And we go take pictures and love seeing the beautiful creature… I don’t want to hear about it being in the river. I want to know why we can’t get it out of there rather than watching it. It’s cruel.

 

In Dublin, a passenger was arrested after chasing his aeroplane. He was late for his flight and he first knocked on the glass to try to get the attention of his captain that didn’t work, thankfully the captain was not watching through the window and concentrating on where he was going… the passenger wasn’t happy, got onto the tarmac and thankfully after running after his plane, was arrested. Oddly, the craft didn’t stop. Hahaha.

 

Apples new phone cost over £1200 but to get the parts is just over £300

It’s written today that a new study says cats are rubbish at catching rats…

 

And on that note, I shall go until later. Remember email me to let me know what you would like me to write about next.

visionsforfuture@googlemail.com

With love. Tomorrow I shall let you know about the festival I visited and more. May touch on a subject that one of our Bloggets has asked me to write about. So, Dan, over to you.

 

 

No comments: