translate

Thursday 6 September 2018

THE SPIRIT OF DYSON BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Oh, I’m getting super excited now as I am going out soon to see a spiritualist. Sadly, it’s on the same night as my pub quiz. Typical. So, had to ditch the quiz for the spiritualist. Let’s hope I get a better result than what I do going to the pub quiz.

 

Even if I come back and tell you I wasn’t one of the chosen ones, it will be a good night out… I’m going with my friend and she isn’t a drinker, so a few cups of the soft stuff for us both. Nice to go out without alcohol being part of it. Though I bet there will be a few spirits hanging around. Hahaha.

 

What am I hoping for tonight? Well a message will be great. But not a message telling me what I know already but one telling me what I need, to know whether it be what I want to hear or not!

A lot of people are against such events. I understand their concerns. Hub hates the idea. But he’s not coming, in fact he will be still in transit from work when I leave. I believe in spirit. I have seen heard and felt too much in my life not to believe in something. We call it spirit for a better word. I will never understand it, but I’m so interested in it. And after all, Jesus came back in spirit, so what’s wrong with that? It is just proof that there is life after this one… what kind of life I’m not sure. If we knew, we may need to get there faster and I believe this world is a lesson. It’s the classroom.

 

So, before I go I need to pick my clothes. My friend is totally dressing up. Oh, I hate picking out clothes and my fashion guru of a Son is at work all day and night. I have a new dress I haven’t worn yet. I may put that on, but I’m anxious as I don’t know what I look like in it. My boy wonder gives me an honest opinion. My Husband tells me everything looks good on…. Remember, he’s blind…. he’s good to go… “Does my bum look good in this?”” Hub the Diplomat! He always tells me when we go out, I’m the Princess and he is the pauper, but fact is, he’s so very good looking, he would look good dressed in a black bin liner.

 

Will I take my white cane? As leaving the Wagging one… she may bring back my Black Beauty and our darling Long Chops… seriously, she would be so upset if that could happen. She has never been the same since she lost her two furry friends. They are a huge miss still. Do you know it’s been four years since BB died and three since LC? I was telling Arty my friend yesterday. She couldn’t believe it. How time flies.

 

So, both Hub and BW said don’t cook, they will do it when they get in. but how can I do that? It’s just not me. So, I have made Hubs dinner for when he returns and BW’s is also on a plate for when he comes in at ten tonight. I’m not eating anything, I’m too nervous about later. In our town in the dark on a popular drinking night… and if I do get a message. Will it be one I want to hear? I just hope the person isn’t a shark. There sadly are more of those out than the real deal.

 

Well my Dyson vacuum I broke…. Hub sent for a new bin for it. If only he had asked our boy, but I guess BW wasn’t here at the time, but he ordered it on line nothing to do with Dyson, but brand new. Only it’s come today and it’s the lid, not the bin… so, I got onto Dyson just before, how amazingly helpful she was. Guys if you are going to buy a Dyson, buy it directly from the company. Why? Because they automatically do your guarantee for you. The amount of items we have bought  where you need to find a code on the box, then fill in a totally  inaccessible form on line and then just hope… Well no worries with Dyson. They do all the paperwork for you send you it via email and you call if you need help. She’s sending out an engineer after I receive the part. So, I will have to wait two weeks, but I have a spare cleaner. Though it’s awful. The second reason to order directly from Dyson is because they will give you a really good discount if you have bought a Dyson product before. We had, a fan, I told them it was not from them though it was from Amazon and they still gave me the discount. I can’t fault the company and I was thinking I was going to be so stressed about it. Having said that, let’s see if I get the right part and then if the guy can fix it, but the third reason it’s good to order from Dyson is because you get a two-year guarantee.

 

So, in our news.

 

Scientists are trying to clone a horse that has been frozen for forty thousand years. It’s an extinct woolly mammoth. Using cells.

Airport security trays have more viruses than public toilets.

Nice…

 

On that note, I shall dash for now. as the butterflies inside of me are about to burst through my skin and fly around the room…

 

 

   

No comments: