translate

Tuesday 4 September 2018

FUNNY HA HA BY FIONA CUMMINGS


When wanting to laugh, even for a short while? Hahaha. Well here I go.

A man and his story.

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

 

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down? It gets toad away.

 

Q: Is Google male or female?  A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before suggesting.

 Hahahaha

 

Q: What did the duck say when he bought lipstick? A: "Put it on my bill."

 

An anagram

A famous actor

H E R H E L I C O P T E R S

Herhelicopters

Try it, go on. It was one of the questions at our pub quiz and thank goodness I got it. We still didn’t even come close to winning though.

 

I shall give you the answer in a moment. Remember, actor…

I hope for a second I have turned your frown upside down. Wherever you are in the world, I hope the sun is shining. If it’s dull like it is here, then remember the good weather will come again one day.

 

Now for the anagram. Did you get it? Her Helicopters.

Answer, the actors name is…..

……  One last chance to guess it?

….

Christopher Reed

 

No comments: