translate

Monday 3 September 2018

MONDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets, well here we are again the start of another week ahead. I have a lovely idea of at the start of a week or at the end not sure yet as it’s just my new baby kind of thing, but I should write something positive that has happened the week before. Only thing is, I don’t want it to always be something I have done or achieved or we may be here a while waiting for news. Haha. So, if you would like to write to me letting me know of something you have achieved. It could be you have been out somewhere you don’t normally go or you have managed to download something like an App for example Be my eyes… that is a fantastic App for those who can’t see at all or very well. Or it could be you have changed the colour of your hair and feel really good about it. Maybe you have come across some treatment for an illness or some news on research. It could be for anything. Maybe you have a job interview or a promotion or you are moving house and you are excited about it. If you have any story you would like me to write about and I don’t have to use your name or even your country if you tell me in your email, I will make sure you are anonymous. My email is visionsforfuture@googlemail.com

 

Before I tell you of my weekend news, just a question for you all. What will make a perfect world in your opinion?

For me, everyone would be a vegetarian. Animals we would worship. Peoples hearts would be full of kindness and love. Others would think of how their actions are making people feel. We would all be so happy. There would be no such thing as wars. Fighting or pollution. Anger would become a word we took from history. Fewer cars on the roads. There would be no such thing as greed. There would be cures for all diseases and illnesses and everyone would have only two children. People would just feel safe. Guns again belonged in the history books and we would think of them as evil weapons in disbelief that we as humans would ever use them. Knife crime? Well it would be a serious crime where if it were to happen, the person/people involved would be locked away forever. But it would be rare because we would all have this wonderful feeling of happiness. Over to you.

 

As you may know, on Saturday we had our wonderful friends with us. Of course, I talked forever, the two men were as silly as always, they are best friends and they are clowns when they get together. I loved seeing them and on Sunday after talking with my close friend via Alexa, Hub and I went out for a 4/5 miles walk along a Cliffe top, but it wasn’t as dangerous as you would imagine. There was a flat path to our right and to our left a long field which had aircrafts on. To our right was a drop into the woods as we were way above the tree tops.

 

It was a straight path. There were so many tiny dogs just left to run around. If they ran one way, they would be running over the Cliffe…

 

We passed a lovely Mother with her two children one called Teddy and the other Marta. Aren’t they lovely names?

 

It was nice to see a few families out with children. Something that parents just don’t do much these days. We went onto a wooden bridge and took in the views. Hahahaha. Good one for Hub and myself. But it was nice you could tell you were on top of the world.

 

After the walk we stopped at a pub and sat in the pub garden. We had a meal. I shall tell you about that in my next blog, remind me. It was lovely and an ice cool drink of coke. The sun was shining, in fact it’s just been on our news before that England has had the hottest summer on record. Doesn’t surprise me.

 

By the time we got home, my legs were aching. I am so glad we did it though and the walk was no steps or hills, and went on for miles. We are going to do it again and next time walk much further.

 

This week is such a busy one for us both as apart from today, Hubs away every day somewhere different. I have to write so much for people. I was asked to write for a competition but sadly so far haven’t had time. Last week was a record-breaking week when I wrote nine bits of work for people… that should pay for Hub to get to work this week. Haha.

 

Our dogs are exhausted today.  On the Saturday they also went out for a walk with June, our wonderful volunteer dog walker. And they worked a little on Saturday to the restaurant and back, so not too far, but still a busy weekend for them. I haven’t been anywhere today but tomorrow I have to go to our shops and post some work and Wednesday seeing Arty my friend. Waggs will be so happy about that as she loves her.

 

I’m excited though anxious about Thursday night as going out but Friday home all day and it will be a very long day as again Hub is working miles from home. So, will be out of the house for over 12 hours. BW is off work today but got out of bed made a coffee in a take away cup and left the house. Not even any breakfast. He’s gone on a walk.

 

OK, I have some grooming of dogs to do as Hub is working from home one day this week and today is the day. So, two dogs to brush for me.

 

Just before I go some words.

Everyone wants to live at the top of the mountain but happiness in growth occurs when you are climbing it.

 

  

 

 

No comments: