translate

Friday 14 September 2018

HOSPITAL


A short blog today. Yesterday our Son had to rush my Husband into hospital. I spent the full day with him coming home very late and I will return today. So, yes, they kept him overnight!

 

Those who know me will know just how I am feeling right now. I pray to God I will next be writing with good news that it is nothing to worry about, but so far, it’s worrying. Hub is playing it right down. But for weeks now he’s been ill. So, I am worried. He’s in agony.

 

Thank God for my Son as he has been fantastic. Sham is taking me today bless her. She didn’t have to offer. Just hospitals are a total nightmare if you are blind, whether it be if you are a patient or a visitor.  I mean yesterday as a next of Kin, I was in five rooms. As for Hub about seven. As a patient, they will guide you but they really are not paid I guess to guide me.

 

Until next time, take care.

  

No comments: