translate

Wednesday 12 September 2018

QUESTIONS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


When will realisation kick in? that is a good question and another when will they realise what that person is really like? Is this something you are asking yourself every day? If you are asking yourself then how can you answer, are you asking perhaps a higher being?

 

And another question, if she he does, what will you do? How will you react? Hmm. I’m asking those questions right now. but I don’t have the answers. Asking the oracle, which seems to have no answers either. Fact is we just don’t know everything but some people think they know it all!. How to get those people to step back a few paces and just watch the giant screen of real life from another person’s eyes listen with other people’s ears. Feel with another one’s heart. Imagine yourself on the other side of the fence.

 

I remember when I was studying, we had to have debates every week. And we had to take the opinion of the view from the opposite of who we were what we believed in. For me this was so bad as I am very black or white, there is no grey here. I believe in everyone is a good person, when I learn they are what or whom I have been told they are for years, I feel let down by that person or those people but I am learning to take each and every person now with a pinch of salt. In other words, don’t trust anyone until I really know them.

 

My Husband is always telling me, I told you so… but I never listen. I have to see it from another point of view.

 

There is someone I’m working with right now that I have to keep my guard with. They come across so lovely, really professional but at the end of the day, they were a stranger until a few months ago. I need years and years to really trust someone. Only because of past experiences. A year ago, I just trusted the whole world.

 

My Son trusts everyone too. And me being me, the same as him, I keep telling him please Son, be careful. But why should he listen to me when I don’t listen to myself or others?

 

The human being is a strange piece of work. A design with faults. We are so similar in so many ways but so incredibly different in other every day ways. Our hearts talk to our head but very rarely does our head talk to our heart.

 

Why are we not programmed just to have everything so right? So perfect. Know who we can trust and know who is good and bad.

 

Someone we can live with for so many years suddenly changes. How can they? My friend and I were talking the other day about this. In her case, it’s her brother. Suddenly overnight almost he has gone from a really calm loving person to an angry cold person. She is so confused. How can this be and she can’t even talk with him. He doesn’t want to know anyone. That big brother who used to tease her help to build her toys for her when small, who was always there for her. Who shared tears of joy and sadness, her rock, has gone. Leaving behind the shell.

 

She always could talk to him. When she was small, he was the educator and advisory. Then as they grew up it was equal. Now he just doesn’t want to know. And he’s like this with everyone.

 

Nothing stays the same and people move on. We are left with memories and the odd few who will be with us for life, but how do we know who’s who? Which one of our family or friends are going to be there for us and us them? I mean, it could be us, who change.

 

I’m quite happy with who we have in our lives now as family and friends. We have sorted out the rubbish and are left with I hope, the pure gold. As the dust has disintegrated

 

I have written before, I believe certain people come into our life for a reason. Maybe they were meant to be with us for a very short time. Perhaps they made us feel so sad for a reason, a life lesson. And maybe they made us feel so good about ourselves because at that particular time, they were the only person/people who could do that job!

 

So many questions but not enough answers.

 

No comments: