translate

Wednesday 27 December 2017

LOLLY POP WISHES BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Over the flame of the Christmas pudding, all three of us made a wish. Did you do this? It’s a tradition I love!

 

Every year I have expectations of what I would like to happen in my life and this year is no difference.

 

The Christmas pudding wish I can not share with you until it happens. If it happens and oh my, I hope it does. But my other dreams/wishes made away from the burning alcohol, are mainly sadly, the same as they were last year and the year before. Oh, and the year before that. To be an author who has her words in paper all over the world. To have illustrations on my book cover. To have Braille read by thousands of people. I’m honoured to have my Dear faithful readers who visit my blog page, but the next step would be to write for a publishing house. Of course, I would still keep my blog page as it’s a way to get to those who are not wanting to read from books and it’s a very relaxed way of writing for me and for you to read. There are no real rules, are there, as my last couple of blogs will prove, haha, reading them back over, gosh, there are some errors. Oh, well, we are all among friends, right?

 

Of course, I wish to be so slim that I can wear really fashionable clothing and be able to walk up a steep hill without looking like a burst tomato. But after my breakfast of get this…. Veg gammon and stuffing sandwiches and seven chocolates, I need strength that I very much so struggle with. I need to think healthy and somehow get the energy and desire to enjoy the treadmill and enjoy not eating food with taste.

 

So those are my first two and forever so far in life wishes. Of course, I wish for world peace and everyone to find love in their hearts for their dreams and hopes to come true and for them to be reciprocated. End of cruelty to all animals and for no one to ever feel alone. Loneliness should be recognised as an illness as it can make people feel very sick indeed. And of course, my forever wish has been for sight. Even partial sight I would really be grateful for. To see a smile and the light in my Sons eyes. Just to see his expression on his face when he opens Christmas gifts, this year we bought him something really special and his voice was very emotional, but just to see his face, would have been such a gift a gift that can not be bought. Yet. May be one day we will be able to buy sight. I live for that day.

 

My final wish I really want to share with you and I pray it will be before next Christmas, let’s just say this, it’s life changing for sure and I hope in a good way and it’s a possible wish not just a dream. It could happen tomorrow next month or in a few months, I just so badly want it to happen and so far, it’s not on the cards.

 

Oh, let me tell you. I bought my Husband an Apple watch for Christmas… Only found out today I got the wrong one. I was meant to buy a cellular one, but the guy on the phone sent out the wrong watch.  I called Apple and they were so very helpful but now waiting for stickers and have to send the other one back but at least someone comes to our door to collect it. The Apple staff were so very helpful I must say.  I also bought him a recording device and that’s wrong too. Oh heck, me and tech don’t go hand in hand. I was so anxious ordering the stuff but Hub has kind of learned how to use the recording device and our boy will help him to know what else it does. The one I was meant to get him is said to be suitable for people who are blind, this one is digital display. Very helpful Fifi. Never mind, why make life too easy for him, right? Keeps him young… on his tows. Haha. I was upset though as I want to make him happy and though he never complains I read between the lines and knew what had to be done…

 

My dear Husband told me yesterday that he has the happiest Christmas’s with my Son and myself. It warms my heart to hear that.

 

Did I tell you I got a belt of lollies for Christmas? Oh, it’s great like what you see in old fashioned shops. It even has a huge sign made from plastic that fits on the top advertising them. It’s great. Funny thing is, when Shamrock and Boy Wonder pick one they choose what flavour they want… Me? Em. Whatever colour comes out. Well at least there’s always a surprise…

 

Most of the UK have had really bad weather today some airports were closed for a while but where I live it’s just very cold. Even typing this, my fingers are numb. I can’t get warm today.

 

Guess what Bloggets, we have almost made 260,000 views. Can you believe it? Over Christmas you have been smashing all records of reads. It’s so lovely to see you all so many countries and soon I shall publish the top ten countries, Poland are hanging on with South Africa just in front. But I will show you in a couple of days. Also publish some blogs that are on the top of your best blog list. Email me if you have anything you wish for me to write about or, if you would like me to republish an old blog and add on anything.


 

OK going to watch part two of Little Women soon and chill. I’ve been working today cooking cleaning and so on. Catching up with the laundry too.

 

Hub is eating his way through his treats. He has sugar almonds now… they were expensive but worth it, as they are like what my Nana used to buy, they were her favourite Christmas treats. There are so many out there but the ones I got are Italian and are expensive but really just like my Nannas. I have not had them since those old days and they have been softish, but these ones? Heck, you need teeth like a horse to eat them.

 

My Son is getting ready to go to see Sham. Gosh, he really gets carried away with his appearance, and little Sham doesn’t really bother. She’s relaxed for sure… Her sister is coming over from her break in Ireland tonight. So, it will be a family gathering.

 

Keep warm everyone unless of course you are in a hot country, then keep cool. Smile. Until later with love thank you again for your reads and shares, you are all amazing. Xx

 

   

 

    

    

 

No comments: