translate

Friday 15 December 2017

LETTER TO SANTA BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Have you all written your letters to the big man yet? I have and wanted to share it with you.

Dear Santa,

 this year I would like a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don’t confuse the two like you did last year. If you could give Josh Groban a nudge please to hurry him along on writing that song for me and of course singing it to me when it’s done and Michael Buble can come and give me a kiss that lasts longer than seven seconds. Tell him I will provide the mistletoe. A cup of tea all civilised with Stormsey please he does warm my heart only when he talks, not the lyrics to his songs. A Christmas cake full of love, rainbow colours with potions of peace, fruits of fulfilment and magical ingredients to make everyone who has a slice, smile on the outside but laugh on the inside not only when they take a slice of cake but once eaten, every morning they wake up they will share with me memories, we will laugh because we are so happy and we remember something so very funny.  The icing on the top will be world peace, the ribbon full of   tricks to hypnotise people into never hurting any animals any creatures ever again and the decorations on top please a cure for blindness for those who wish for it.

 

I would like my cake to be shared world wide to let those who are lonely to know someone cares for them. And to hold that feeling in their heart forever and a day!

 

Some think Santa, you enter our houses with either a magic key or down our chimney, I know you enter our lives through our heart.

 

I have been a good girl all year Santa, well, most of it. Well, Okay, some of it.  If you can make my dream come true, only you know what that is. I would swap even my Michael Kors handbag even my elephant ornaments for that dream.

 

I will have your glass of milk, though last year I don’t think you were impressed with that and I heard through the sleighbells you requested a bottle of real ale? Not only that, but Black Sheep ale?  I wil have a carrot for Rudolf too. Merry Christmas Santa.

Fiona your forever dreamer

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: