translate

Thursday 7 December 2017

A GOD WE SHOULD ALL BELIEVE IN BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Tonight’s blog is from the sublime to the ridiculous. Two complete different subjects. Just how I flow… I’m all over the place, a bit like the decorations in my front garden. Well sadly storm Caroline has made her presence known. Our penguin has been flattened and he is laying looking, rather, well, flat, under our seat at the front of the house, but our suicidal Santa is still swinging by his rope, sorry, no, his ladders. Well they are made from rope and really, he does look as if he is facing his last Christmas. I put his hat on today again. He’ll get a head cold.

 

Snow is forecast for tomorrow. I love it, but wish my Husband didn’t have so much travel to do to get to work and back. It took him an hour and a half to get from work today.

 

 It’s seven in the evening. His radio drama is on and he has fallen asleep so I’m half listening to it. It’s a radio drama he has been listening to since he was a child at school. I can’t believe my love would listen to this as a little boy. I used to think it was for old men, but I guess it’s OK I quite like it. It’s called the Archers. It used to be on for fifteen minutes but now it’s 12 minutes. It was first on air in 1950. There are 6 episodes per week and one 45   minute omnibus. Our best friends Trix and Like who we went away for the weekend listen to it too so before we came home from that weekend in the cottage, we put that on the radio and like a family of oldies, we sat in the quaint cottage in front of the coal fire, and we gathered and gasped whilst gabbing around the old-fashioned radio, hub having to hold the radio in a very awkward way as the Arial was broken hahaha.

 

The archers have five million listeners. Many cameo actors have appeared for example princess Margaret, The Duke of Westminster, Dame Judy Dench, Camilla, the duchess of Cornwall so, Prince Charles’s wife and so many more.

 

My Son is driving home tonight, he has miles to drive. He’s been a long way from home. Hopefully he will drive with care!

 

So, what have I been reading about today? Here is my subject!

Optical Universe

 What is this?

 A nature based science and philosophy to explain the Universe and everything in it.

It’s all about the law of balance. The universe is all about balance. We are connected to each other. Somewhere there is someone who is connected to you. You may never meet them but deep down we feel as if there is something out there like a toy needing a battery. It’s an urge, a feeling of missing something. We all are told we have to balance our lives. All work and no play makes Jack, em, tired?

 

I wonder if we lose our balance are we losing touch with the earth? There are some people out there who believe that our soul, our inner selves connect with us like nothing on earth can. When I really think deeply go into myself, I feel a strong connection with my maker, as if like above, I’m keeping my finger on the aerial to listen to what is being said through a broken radio. Who is that person or thing talking with us, trying to communicate? Is it our conscience? Do we block whatever sounds we may hear, or think we may hear in fear of the knowledge that we may be going crazy? Like out on a walk and you have to stop or turn around because that labyrinth before you is preventing you from going further in life!

 

The best feeling in the world is when you are totally relaxed. This doesn’t happen to me very much I think I can count on one hand how many times I have had this wonderful feeling. It’s a gift. When I can close the door breathe a sigh of relief and disencumber all of my troubles. I can be myself without judgement.

 

I believe the brain is different to the mind. The brain I liken to a computer that stores information from our past present and in our future, we can bring that file up to read which will print onto our minds. In the article I was reading today it was written about how we fill our children’s minds with what we think is right and praise the ones with the best memories, those who can regurgitate other people’s words that have been sent to their computer hard drives, rather than to acknowledge those with new ideas and passions to lead the way. We are all becoming robots cloned to a controlled force which is invisible to our brains but is deep inside of our minds. Now all we have to do is learn how to open our minds and truly receive the gift of life.

 

Some say everything in this universe is made of light. God is light, we are light. Light is made by motion, in curves and spirals which can be likened to electricity which show on a giant screen sent straight to our maker, projected into space or next door if you like into another world we have to learn about, or do we? Possibly this is the place we go to next, may be our loved ones can pop back into this world and that is when we sense someone in the same room as us or are sure we can smell something like chocolate, flowers that strong cigarette or perfume, something that reminds us of a loved one who has passed over, but they return, just to let us know there is hope, there is an afterlife. We will all meet up again.

 

So, is life all like the ouroboro symbol? The sign that depicts the snake devouring his tail, showing as life ends the tail being eaten, the skin sheds and a new life begins! We all go around this vast universe and this will explain that feeling of Déjà vu

 

With regards to religion, some say wars are caused by different religious views. I believe this is extremism linked with closed minds. If we follow one religion it would be a peaceful world but the trouble is, we won’t all follow one religion because people are so arrogant and everyone wants to decide what to do and it’s only human to believe that we are the best to decide such huge movements. Sadly, humans have lost their way. It’s all about negotiations serious meetings with arrogant heads all believing that they are right. What if we all took a chill pill and decided that we all want one thing. To live in peace. And to do this let’s take control from leaders and the church and turn to nature. If we treat nature like we treat our God respected nature treasured it and promoted it, then nature would take care of us. The trees, crops, rivers, lakes, the ocean. Water that falls from the sky. Animals. If we gave nature respect I am sure our bodies, breathing and balance would take care of us.

 

We can save the world by finding safe energy stop robbing the earth and respect nature. It’s there for a reason and it’s not just to look pretty.

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

     

 

 

 

No comments: