translate

Thursday 30 October 2014

THURSDAYS DIARY


A very quick blog. Tomorrow Hub has took the day off, this is rare so it will I hope be nice? I hope the weather will be good enough and we can do our big local shops so Wagga can get some work? Today we went to the local small shop for our normal bread she was OK, at least got me there and back, via the sniffing paths and posts. And I’m not talking perfumed products, but more like poodles poop!

 

Today teen arranged his bedroom. Looks much better. Now he is washing his clothes. I’m lucky he is quite domestic like that, so less to worry aboutfor me is putting in the dreaded colours are a nightmare. but I love the idea he still asks what goes with what, it’s kind of a confirmation as he knows, but wants to make sure. Glad I have my uses for something for him?

Good news for him and another he is close to, he got the job. I am amazed. His second interview he went for last week. Well there were loads of people who applied for the job and he was told he was the youngest by miles. So two days a week now he will be working. I don’t care how long he sticks at it, its good experience for his CV. He has dealt with food now electrical and his new job will be tools.

So now I have finished my Christmas shopping, all but Hubs gifts. I really don’t know what to get him. But at least I have the three kids bought for. I bought for my Aunt and my best friend. Also Father in law, and a few friends, well, when I say few, about nine of them. It’s been a nightmare, can’t get out doing it so internet to the rescue.

 

Oh guess what? My Brother got me an amazing gift! Haven’t got it yet, when I receive it I will let you know with bells on. Very kind though.

Oh with Hub being off this weekend, I wished we could have gone away overnight, but can’t. Money is so tight for us from now on. I don’t miss his old job at all though. But it does mean our lifestyle had to change and of course with the Ex of late and his mean mannered message, which meant once again, he took from me to put into his own bank that will remain there for a very long time.

Teen is seeing him next month and no doubt they will have a lovely time. The ex is coming here, no, not to our home, but our town. Probably taking out teen and the gf I’m sure, though it should be teen treating his Father, as his father does enough for him when he goes there.

Teen and his Father played badminton at the weekend. Guess what? My fit energetic young Son was defeated by his old Father who is in his mid-fifties.

The ex has always been very fit and sporty. Good for him, but I was shocked he is still winning his games.

So tomorrow is Halloween. Well, didn’t get a pumpkin, but we have all the other food just not the soup. I will make some for the 5th of November, our next celebration.

Teen has had a great week with his friends, it’s good to see. They are all out tonight in the town to a Halloween party.

Yeah right… Spooky cocktails? Not sure if we will get trick or treeters this year, we only got one lot last year.

OK, off to do tea now. Fish grilled. Yack, double yack. X

 

No comments: