translate

Monday 13 October 2014

WEEKEND DIARY


Good day Bloggets. I’m shattered. Just been to the shop. Passed our neighbour who has a desire for dressing up in ladies clothing, I keep waiting for him to ask me tips on how I look so good, but it never happens? Hahahhaaha. Wonder why?  I want to welcome him but he never ever talks.  And I am so unsociable I never talk first, but once someone talks to me, I never stop…

 The council are cutting back the trees from across the road; I hope they come to our side as really they stretch right across the path.

I didn’t have the mute stunned guy on the till today; it was the lovely friendly lady. And Alex showed me around the shop, but it is really funny, as he always stops to look at what I am wanting and has to think where the foods are. I have started to tell him. He finds that fun. How he is showing me around, but I am telling him where the food is? Thing is, this shop never ever changes their stock around, so it’s great. Even though Alex or someone is guiding, to know what direction I’m going in, helps.

 

Can you remember Alex? He is the manager and he is the person who asked me if he could help me to my car a year ago? Also told me, as many till staff do, after entering my number for my card, to press “The green button!” Then last week he was talking with pride about his new house. He whipped out his mobile phone to show me pictures of it… Haha. Good job I see the funny side. I really make fun of him though in return…

 

Just the sheer level of concentration tires me out so much. I have to listen for every single thing on my walk. Feel everything with my feet and use all my senses.

I guess that’s why some will say I have no sense?

 

OK, for my weekend. I had a great time. Hub and I welcomed our friend from our lovely Northumberland. Julie and I have been friends for years and years and Hub and I both love her.

We went for a meal nearby us. An Italian restaurant. The food is nice but it is very noisy, this is why we love our Louis’s so much, because it’s quiet though there are loads of people in there, the clientele are most times very respectable and realise that not everyone are interested in each other’s conversations.

 

Came home and Hub and our friend drank some wine and we had a lovely chat. All happy and cosy.

 

Next day we went to our retail centre. It’s the designer outlet whereby we bought a couple of Christmas presents and had some light lunch then on the bus back to the town and saw Julie off sadly on her way as she headed towards the train station. Back home back to reality.

 

I miss her already and we can’t wait to see her again. She is making a huge move in her life soon. A lot of decisions she has had to make. Let’s hope for her, they are the right ones?

 

My friends Husband phoned me up. He is the person with the heart operation. He is sounding OK, but not perfect. I can’t believe it’s been four weeks since his operation?

 

Thank God he is OK now. Though I call him Mr. Grumpy, he is so kind in so many ways and has a heart of gold.

 

Teen ironing his clothes now for tonight. He is out for a meal.

 

I think I will do baked potatoes for us with cheese. Teen possibly will come home hungry, as the place he is going to I have heard you need to eat before you go out… It’s a name place, you pay for the name. But I am sure he will love it and have the best night. Better than what I can cook for sure.

 

It’s so cold today and even in the house I’m chilly, so may turn on the heating in a moment.

 

It’s great how I can select the temperature from my phone. I love this new system we have.

 

Hub has a horrible week at work this week ahead. Tomorrow it’s a nightmare one.

 

OK, I shall go for now and breathe… Yep, it’s one of those afternoons right now. A one that I used to live through every single day with my ex. I’m suffering badly but that will make some people very happy who are causing this to happen. Little do they know that I am getting bored with them and ready to spit them out after lunching on them? They will get sick of their games and move on. Later gators. X

 

No comments: