translate

Tuesday 7 October 2014

THE NEWS IN OUR AVENUE OF ALSORTS


 Hi Bloggets. Just back from our shop and it was raining though not too heavy. Yesterday it poured all day. Wagga did well there and back, so perhaps that is a good thing it rained as she hates being out in the rain? Hub at work, teen college half day well, quarter as his first lesson starts at almost twelve. I am cross with the college. He has to pay for his math exam if he wants to take it in November rather than the summer next year. Well, that is OK, but because they didn’t bother to communicate with me, you know, his parent, now we have to pay double, as he is late in paying? Well, I didn’t even know he had to pay? We have his math tutor coming today too, remember the leggy blonde? Haha.

 

Well, last week I told you there was some news in the street that I couldn’t tell you till this week? Our neighbours with the parrots remember the ones who wolfed whistled me when I moved here, and I thought it was a dirty old man we had moved next to?

The neighbours went on holiday to their Son’s wedding abroad a couple of weeks ago. The first week, they left their sister in charge of the birds. Feeding and so on. Second week our other neighbour Di was in charge. Well the day before Di was due to look after them, the poor parrot was found dead. Oh how awful for the poor sister too. I would feel so guilty. Though she didn’t do anything wrong bless her. So our neighbour Di has been a little anxious this week in case another one dies.

 

The parrot that died too was the favourite one of our neighbour. What a real shame. It’s horrible for them. To have a great holiday and come home to rain and their sad news. I couldn’t say anything last week as if they were to read it before they got back to the UK, would spoil their holiday as they love them.

 

My flowers are still alive from my friends visit two weeks ago. Amazing they are stunning too.

 

I’m having one of those days; you know when you can’t be bothered to move? I hate those days. OK, I have been to the shop, thank God. But the housework? I’m bored stiff of it all. I’m tired of the same old things every day, but I’m too bothered to just forget it and let it go. I have to clean the guest room for our friend coming at the weekend. Then the ironing, oh heck, the ironing.

 

My kitchen looks like world war three. But I know it will take only twenty minutes to clean it, but I’m waiting for my boy to come home, as what happens is I clean it then he has lunch and it all starts again, then we have tea then all over again. Then there is supper. Oh God…

 

I’m sitting here with a coffee and a few ginger biscuits. Lovely. For tea there is chicken and potatoes. I might do roasts for a change. It’s been ages since we had those. For me I think I’m having vegetarian bacon sandwiches. Really unhealthy.

 

Doing the grocery shopping this past two weeks, I can’t believe how much is in the shops already for Christmas. It’s horrible. Really it is. We have Halloween then Guy Fawkes night to go before even should think of Christmas. I would love to go away this year if I win the lotto I think we will… I don’t think we will see much of Teen, as he will be with another most of it, if not all of it. I half expect he will be planning his wedding before then too…..

 

Teen is still doing great with his college work, still hasn’t heard about his job he applied for. He is sure he has it.

 

The walk to the shops and back has my eyes really sore. The branches that stick in them on the way there and back really hurt and I think my right eye has become infected. It’s really sore and itchy.

 

OK will go for now, but before I go,

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in one word. Freedom, justice, honour, duty, mercy, and hope.

Winston Churchill

No comments: