translate

Thursday 23 October 2014

TOM CAT


Hi Bloggets. It’s almost half ten in the evening and it’s pouring with rain. What does my Son do? Puts on his coat and goes to the movies.

He will be in at one at the earliest. That’s one a.m.

So six hours sleep before college, or sleeps longer and is late for his lesson. Well, his problem. He has complained as I am he said not fair as I cooked seven chicken breasts for his lunch and more. Because I won’t let him eat seven to himself, I’m not fair. Well, at almost £10 I asked him as a university student, how will he live if he thinks he should eat seven in one sitting?

He has an enormous appetite it’s mad.

Yes you read right, now he is going to University. So that’s great. He will love it. He will have lots of attention from tutors for sure… As for girls? Well he gets lots of that so all those girls away from home, will be glad of some attention I’m sure.

I expect a person he knows though will be at the same University and if they can’t get into the same Uni, well, they may not bother going.

Teen is off to our hometown at the weekend. I expect he will be out and about enjoying the northern nightlife. Hub wants to go back there one day, but I really don’t know. I have some great friends there and my aunt, but I have some good people here too. And though I broke my heart leaving the North East, I guess boarding school taught me wherever I hang my hat, is my home!

“Now, where did I leave me hat?

 

I think your home is where you feel comfortable, happy, and safe and have those around you who you care about and who care about you.

People walk through our lives, but only true friends leave footprints on our hearts.

 

When I know my Son is happy, then I will feel at peace and at home here.

 

It’s really cold tonight. Our heating is on. There was someone killed in London with our storms. Dreadful. But my heart goes out tonight to the poor man in Canada guarding the Prime minister and other delegates, who got gunned down by an evil person. Why do people kill those they don’t even know? Why? I don’t get it. Same for our soldiers. I know they are doing a job, and I will never know how they do it and I feel so worried for them as they are mainly young kids dying for what?

Great protect our country, save the people on our streets getting mugged and stop illegal people getting into Britain, but killing? No. Awful. So you kill who you don’t even know? That’s just awful and pointless and so very sad. Well that killer is dead now too, so for what did he do that crime? Where is he, now? Hein, hell? Just in a mortuary on a slab? How do his family feel? He could have been with them at home. I mean, Canada is a wonderful place to live.

Update, I wrote this last night, but it’s a new day now. Teen came in at half two. Got his stuff and left to sleep out. His poor friends Mum and Dad? It’s horrible for them. I am embarrassed.

He did get up though and said he went to college. Even asked me to call his tutor to make sure. Well I am due an update to see how he is doing?

He won’t be back till seven tonight as he’s out after college seeing someone…

So today loads of emails and phone calls to do for my Husband. I have two dogs at home. Hub left LC. He said she would be good company for Wagga, well that is a laugh? She’s still in bed and it’s after one.

 

Our post person is funny; he comes to the door so carefully putting the mail through ever so gently. He is scared of our LC. Haha. With reason?

Later gators but before I go

Our prime purpose in this life, is to help others and if you can’t help them, then at least, don’t hurt them

No comments: