translate

Tuesday 14 October 2014

7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD BY FIONA CUMMINGS


7 Wonders Of The World

By Fiona Cummings

 

You have changed my life in so many ways

You are the sun shine throughout my days

My view is clear

No longer a haze

You are so dear

Not just a phase

Your words whisper like a gentle breaze

All what you do for me you aim to please

Your lips kiss Rosie buds

You are priceless

The finest goods

Your hand in mine

Through challenges we face

My heart is your home, your place

Your heart is full of grace

On the coldest days in winters so blue

You warm me right through

My darling you are so true

I can’t tell you what you mean to me

Words there are none

My dull past

No longer will last

With you it’s so much fun

Please stay with me forever and a day

I never want you to go away

As you as my other half

Keeping me cosy like a fine wool scarf

Each day with you is such a laugh

I go to sleep at night

I feel at peace everything is alright

I wake up after the most beautiful dream

We have been sat next to a gorgeous stream

Your just there next to me

How lucky can I be?

I wake up in the morning

First thing I think about is our love

I thank the Gods above

I breathe your air

I am in your stare

Just to know you are there

To feel my world and care

To know I will love you as long as I live

My life to you I want to give

In return

We can learn

The Seven Wonders of the World

To look for our path of gold

Life’s obstacles we can remove the creases

 Iron out and fold

This is what I have to offer

Only to you my love can be sold

As you is my wonder number one

The second is the bright sun

Third is the passion we feel

Fourth are my words so real

Fifth, the electric through my body

Sixth, you are the most interesting hobby

And seventh everlasting love

A feeling like hand in glove

A perfect fit

An eternal flame always will be lit

I’m so glad we met

I hope these words you will get

And understand how much you mean to me

You fill my world with glee

 I am as happy as can be

 

Copy right 2014

No comments: