translate

Friday 24 October 2014

FI'S FRIDAY DIARY


 Good evening Bloggets. Spoke with my brother today via messaging. Oh I so miss him but going through a very odd time and this bloody wall around me right now am built earthquake proof. So much is going on in my world. This has been a dreadful year and I can’t wait to see the back of it. I just want to give my big brother a huge cuddle but my pain factor won’t allow any more damage

Just a quick blog before I must dash. Hub due in from work in five moments. Not sure what is going on at his place of employment, but there is a lot of action that is causing him stress. But he is a perfectionist so whatever he does I am sure he will be fine.

Looking forward to the weekend with him. Tomorrow we are off to town, oh boy, that will be hectic, as I just got back from there an hour ago and it was pretty full.

Teen just left for the weekend. He’s gone to someone’s for tonight and tomorrow he will visit a University in our old hometown. He’s staying overnight and coming back on Sunday tea time. I hope driving without any insurance won’t be on the cards this weekend? He will stay with the ex. At least he’s had some food before he left to go tonight. As it will be tomorrow tea time before he will get any more food as where he is going, it’s never clear if he will have anything to eat.

Today he went for a job interview. The other job he applied for didn’t take him on though they took four weeks to tell him. I am sure because he won’t work Saturdays. Of course that is when they want their workers. I don’t mind if he gets a job or not, he works to buy for other people and I can’t see the benefit for him. He’s still only seventeen at the end of the day.

So I will let you know how we got on in our town, but I really expect it to be incredibly busy.

I am not sure if I am looking forward to it. Really, it’s been weeks if not months since Hub and I went out on our own to town. You know when you don’t do something for so long? Oh I am rather anxious. It’s almost like our first time there. I always wonder how the heck we manage to do it. How we know or should I say Hub knows when it’s time to get off the bus? We in two years have made one mistake got off the wrong stop by a mile and it was hell.

 I got a Christmas present today for our Son. It’s so difficult buying Christmas gifts and I am so stressed about it. But I managed today as I went with my neighbour and I hope he will like what I got him? I love it… I know it’s not even Halloween yet and I’m talking about Christmas, but we have to grab every opportunity as if I only buy one thing every few weeks, then by the big day, I hopefully will have everything. I have to have most of them by the start of December as we are visiting our friends then so the majority are going to be handed over then. My Aunt is coming the leading days up to  Christmas so we will exchange then. I always get wrong as she complains about having to carry them all the way home on the train, so this year I have to try to find small gifts for her. She doesn’t quite get the fact we get what we can when we can but my friend Di is great, so I hope to go shopping with her at some point and my dearest friend Julie is coming in December. Well, that is the theory; I can’t rely on that as she has loads going on in her life as she is moving from the North East to London at that point. Oh I will miss her doubt I will see her as much, though she says she will come the same amount of times.

It’s odd; loads of my friends are moving areas. Different parts of the country. I am sure my friend Julie will not like the capital, I hope I am wrong, perhaps it’s because I hate London and can’t understand why anyone would like to live there?

There is a house been sold two doors down from us, so we will have a new neighbour, but when?  The house has been sold for a couple of months and no one has been seen near it. Oh I hope we don’t have students or undesirables living there? Haha haha. Our avenue of all sorts. Hmm. Let’s see who moves into a house like that?

We are blessed as our neighbours are amazing, so quiet, and never party or have loud music. I guess we are a little on the noisy side, well our Son is when he has his music on. Hub never plays the piano now; I can’t remember the last time he did. I bet a year ago? He has wasted talents. If I could sing and play as well as he can, I would be getting removal people to lift and push the piano into our front garden. Haha.

OK, I’m being summonsed. Must dash for now. Later gators with tales from our town. X

No comments: