translate

Wednesday 1 October 2014

CATS DOGS HELLO HELLO HELLO


 Good morning Bloggets. A short blog. Must get ready for my friend Geordie coming. Oh looking forward to seeing her. She’s so much fun. Love her; we always have so much to chat about. Because we are both from the North East, we just get on so well.

 

 Oh I had the police here today… Heck, well, the door rang, well, not the door, but the bell… And I opened it as expecting a parcel. As I held my hands out, not fully,, don’t think I look a total clown, but just ever so subtly… hahaha. I can be?

Anyway, didn’t take me long to realise there was nothing for me, even though he rattled paper… He told me he was a policeman. Heck, my heart jumped. Thank God I knew teen was at college and Hub safely at work. Well, it wasn’t my special birthday, so he wasn’t a stripper dressed up as a policeman… He told me he was here to talk about bikes that had been stolen from a neighbour’s garage. Well, that’s a story on its own. All I’m saying on that subject is, what goes around comes around.

He was a lovely man. He gave me some leaflets on safety. Do you think he has seen me out with Wagga? Hahaha.

 

He did ask if I had seen anything suspicious… I said no as I’m blind, but haven’t heard anything either. Well I think the lad whose bikes it was, left his garage open. It’s a wild story believe me. He’s a friend of teens. A really happy young guy never passes without saying Hi.

 

Only a few days to go before I can tell you a story about something in our street. Can’t yet…

 

Oh I heard an amazing story yesterday about a man who trained Police dogs. Wow, they are wonderful. Beautiful beasts too. I think the people who train them are fantastic. Where would we be without our dogs? Love them.

 

Some people say cats are best… They have their places. Just not in my house thank you. Also a cat with a harness on guiding me would look crazy and a cat chasing a thief pouncing on them holding them until the police get there is a sight I would like to see? Hehehe

 

Ordered our first Christmas presents yesterday. I know it’s early but they have arrived and are lovely. Few. It’s so hard to Christmas shop when we can’t get far and we order on line and God only knows what the heck we are ordering, it’s hit and miss and this time we have hit on lucky. Beautiful gifts. I told you about the scarfs with the foxes on for my friend and aunt, they came and are really really lovely and yesterday a gift for our Son was ordered it came today and is lovely too.  Just another thirty to go.

 

Did I tell you two weeks ago, when Hub stayed in a hotel for work, there was a Christmas tree? Absolutely ridiculous. In September? Mad and just makes me feel anger rather than festive.

 

OK, more later on lights too if I can remember. As a story about lights, oh yes, bet that’s got ya all gripped? “Not!” () hugs and smiles later gators.

No comments: