translate

Friday 17 October 2014

MY TIGER DRANK MY COFFEE


 It’s about 3.a.m and I’m up again. Lay in bed not even my IPod these days is letting me sleep. My eyes were stuck together couldn’t open them, some would say why bother? Hmm. Well, though they don’t see, it’s nice to be able to feel air in my eyes and trying to keep your eyes closed all day is no fun. Well, they wouldn’t open. They felt as though they were recovering from a sand storm.

 

My heart began to pound so heavily, that I could hear the rhythm which was too fast for my liking. I was swallowing dry wool. My body ached. I couldn’t get comfortable. My head was pounding as in about five days; I have slept for no more than seven hours. One night a few evenings ago, my Husbands alarm went off for work at seven. I hadn’t been to sleep at all that night.

 

I’m really getting tense now lack of sleep isn’t good at all.

 

So here I am, writing to my Bloggets and really my brain is kind of working, just not in time with my fingers making typing rather challenging.

 

I’m going to see the Doctor in a couple of weeks and try to get something that is natural and will relax me. It’s really odd. I lay there and I feel as though I’m being tipped upside down. Oh it’s horrible. I’m just so tired. No one would think it through the day. My friend came yesterday Arty, remember her? Oh we had a lovely day. She walked my Wagga, I stayed in for the first time ever I didn’t walk with Arty, because to our field, it’s a nightmare to get there if you can’t see as it’s so muddy, you have no choice other than fall and the mud, which won’t come off!

 

Anyway, Arty said when she took Wags on the field a horrible Rottweiler, chased the other ladies dog, mounted it and the poor old lady just stood in disbelief. There was a woman with the dog and had a baby in a pram.

 

She made no attempt to get her dog back.

 

The shaking old lady shouted to the person with baby to come and get her dog.

 

She really shouldn’t have had to ask?

 

I don’t like that breed at all. They are a well-developed genetic herding and guarding instincts, but potentially dangerous behaviour    and the exceptional strength of the breed, is and additional risk factor, not to be neglected.

The portrayal of Rottweiler’s, as evil dogs in some films, doesn’t help my fear of those and Pit bulls.

 

My friend said this dog was enormous. She thank God made sure Wagga was at the other end of the field. The stupid irresponsible woman got her dog and left. The old lady was shaking bless her. I bet she never goes on that field again. I fear these dogs because they are the typical school bully’s, but in canine form.

 

Well thank God Wags and Arty were OK and the lady and her dog too. Wags came in full of mud on her stomach, but she was ready for sleep for sure, so I had a relativity peaceful day.

         

 

Oh I was delighted to hear what Arty thought of my tiger painting too.

Out of all my friends, she was the opinion I was most interested in and would respect the most good or bad.

My friend Gabs, who did the wonderful tactile painting for me, lives too far away.  So she loved it. She had a lump in her throat and I simply love her passion and enthusiasm for art. I eat her words. We talked for over one hour on one subject and that was art.

She spoke of the latest work she has been doing what she has had commissioned and so on. She spoke of the materials she used to create an amazing wolf. The wolf has his head back to howl. And how you can get the effect of the fir and steam coming from the wolfs mouth for his breath.

 

She spoke of painting a black Labradors coat with blue, to get the effects of the shading and shine of the coat.

She told me about how she creates a frame around the pictures with her knowledge of art too.

 

Her words are so colourful and I love the fact she forever learns. So not a know it all.

 

We spoke about lots of other subjects to and time flew, I couldn’t believe it, Four hours talking only, this was after the Wagga walk.

She kindly brought some cakes and we did coffee.

 

The winds are wild tonight here but it’s not cold. Teen went out tonight or now last night and I think he will be going to persons to sleep for a couple of nights later on.

 

Now then, my Husband has gone an employed a blind person for the organisation he works for. OMG, you won’t believe doing what? I will write later about the job but I was in absolute shock when he told me. As I’m sure you will be too. Try and guess what the job is? Xx

 

No comments: