translate

Wednesday 15 October 2014

TWO DAY DIARY


Monday and Tuesday Diary

 It’s cool wet and dull today outside, but in our house it’s warm and cosy. Today I got up after about two hours sleep. Though Hub and I went to bed early last night, as both of us have had collectively three hours sleep in three nights, so we were shattered. Now Hub fell straight away, me? No. I waited till my Son came in from the town when he had been for a meal with someone and that person’s family. He walked home he told me at almost eleven, so of course I didn’t sleep until I knew he was home OK. Then he got home and I was too awake by then. Put on some music on my IPod, got bored with that, my mind was too active so decided to do some work from my lap top. It was about 3.25 when I went to bed for the second time. I was just drifting off when I had a horrid night terror. So that was me up till the birds began to brush their teeth to start their day. Hub up to go to the train station. He’s in Leeds working today. I don’t know what time he will be home then he is out tonight working again at a meeting. So for me? Well, same old same. Empty the dish washer, wipe the kitchen work tops, let the dog out groom her empty the bins, cleaned the floors and now talking to you before next stage of my awful day. That is upstairs work. Washing ironing and bathrooms. Then to think about tea, that’s hard as don’t know what time Hub is home and not sure what teen is doing. I asked him to be back for his tutor coming this afternoon. His answer? He would try… OK, try? I have to pay for her if she comes and he is not there, great… So we will see. Well, if he isn’t home, then I will cancel her, his loss not mine.

 

I ordered some jeans on line. They came today. Heart in mouth as never know what the heck the clothes are going to turn out like? All I knew was they were a make; they were black with patches and skinny fit… Oh, and another thing, low waste. Well, The only thing skinny about me when I wear them, will be the jeans, and as for the low waist? Never get that description as your waist is where your waist should be surely? Why not call them below the waist? So they came and I love them. I tried them on and they are a great fit, though will have to wear a belt with them. They are stunning though.

 

Imagine if you are sighted and you can’t go out to buy your clothes, so you just have to rely on say a phone call to say from a machine’s voice, black jeans with patches. Or if a dress, red a line dress with butterfly neckline. You don’t know how long the sleeves are? You don’t know if it comes with a belt? Is it tight fitted or lose? Are your jeans studded, jewels on them? Zips or buttons? Even if they have a belt loop, as some don’t. They don’t always tell you in the description. So it’s like you need a dress, or a skirt, so you tell someone and they pick them for you. You receive your package and you have to open your clothes but don’t know what they are going to look like till you get them out of the bag.

It’s not fun as sending them back is impossible without a load of bother.

 

If I could see, this would be the thing I would love. I could shop for myself and pick some clothes I like the look of. Even the material, I don’t know what the heck it’s going to be as doesn’t always tell you and when it does, it’s not always obvious.

 

The trousers I sent for for Hub a couple of weeks ago, well, in a shop, we would not have picked them for sure. But we kept them.

Too much bother to send them back. Paperwork phone calls to arrange a collection if they will pick up or we would have to go to our post office which is impossible to get to by bus/walking and so on.

 

OK, part two of this diary.

I wrote that yesterday, today is really abnormally hot. I have my window open as I sit melting in my conservatory. Weird weather? So yesterday, Teen made it for his lesson and the beautiful leggie blonde girl did maths with him. Hehehe. She is very happy with him and is pleased he took the higher paper. Or should that be he will take the higher paper. Me personally, I just wish he would pass, I don’t care if he get’s an A. Hub got in for half six, had his tea then out at seven till ten. So for tea, I made minted lamb, roast potatoes, I will tell you a funny story. When I was first a vegetarian, I used to buy lamb chops to cook with potatoes, as I love them that way. The juices from the meat were amazing. I never ate the meat, our dog loved it. So I cheated? Well, that was many years ago, but the smell of cooking lamb is a killer for me. Then I think of the baby lamb I bottle fed and think, OK, where is my veggie plastic? Haha.

 

Today roasts again with turkey stuffing and carrots. Oh yesterday I made fresh cut green beans for veg. I had a veggie bacon sandwich, and not cooked by me, as teen went mad when he saw I wasn’t bothering, so he ate his tea, next thing I hear is him clashing in the kitchen, and he is making mine. Tonight, what will I have? Oh God, really I don’t want a thing. I have no appetite at all and if I can do without food I will loss more weight? I don’t starve, I had toast today. My diet is becoming worse again. I just don’t like vegetarian food and I won’t ever eat meat again.

 

Teen off out with his friends. He has a nice group of friends. So let’s hope he enjoys himself? And my house is lovely and quiet.

 

Had a meeting today and going to write some Christmas things for an organisation. That will be easy, I love to write, now, whether they will like what I write is another matter…

 

OK off for now but will be back. Before I go

The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains the superior teacher demonstrates the great teacher inspires.

William Arthur Ward

 

 

 Xxxx

No comments: