translate

Tuesday 28 October 2014

THE DIARY OF THE PUMPKIN


 Good day to you my Bloggets. Well, teen came home last night with the biggest pumpkin. He picked it and carved it, it looks great. He has done an amazing job. So now we have it on our windowsill. I hope it doesn’t scare our canary? He’s Irish you know? The bird, not the pumpkin. Not quite sure what nationality he is, but I can tell you, he looks happy and you should see his eyebrows? Gosh, if I had them, I would have to see a butition!  

Or a gardener… Seriously, there huu’uuge.

So he is looking out into our avenue of all sorts, smiling away like there is something not connected, like missing? Well, there is, his inner sides, bless him. Teen made soup at the house he was at, but it didn’t sound too tasty, as he used sour cream and put oil on it in the oven first? But he said it was OK. It is next to our bird and Buddha. Haha. What a combination.

Great to have him home. Of course he was starving. I fried some steak for his supper. Not seen him since Friday. He isn’t sure about the University he went to see. Shame. But he did see his Father, so not a wasted visit to my hometown. He went to the coast. Our coasts in Northumberland are the best in the United Kingdom. I promise.

 

As long as you don’t mind sun bathing with your jumper on…

Anyway, my baby is safe home and no doubt he will be driving me wild tomorrow. His leggy blonde tutor is coming tomorrow… Haha. Oh a story about her. I will tell you. Well, first week she came, was very friendly, week two she knew I couldn’t see. Didn’t want to speak. Week three, ran away and week four, was just rude. So when I see her, I’m going to make it so she can’t run away, don’t worry I’m not going to kidnap her, just stand in front of the door. Some people are just born odd. She loves Teen though and he is benefiting from her visits. I hope. He has his exam in a couple of weeks, oh heck. Time will tell.

I had my dog on my knee, as you do, and the little tinker, crawled from my knee to Hubs. She is such a man’s dog. He chased her too, saying she is a working dog… Haha. Oh but I needed a cuddle, shame she didn’t feel the same?

She loves her Daddy. And he loves her, but won’t ever show it in public.

Trying to think what we can do this weekend. Hub wants to go out, but where? If I could blooming see. I would know of loads of places. A Christmas market is coming soon to our town; I would love to go there. But impossible.

Oh well, forget the fragrant candles and cinnamon sticks, the aroma of Christmas cakes and sweet mince pies, there’s always Amazon online? Hehehe.

The weather right now here is unusually warm. It’s sunny forecasts and about 16dgs, I don’t know what that is, perhaps 60F? All I know is its warm and it’s almost November.

OK, will go for now, take care cos I care. X

No comments: