translate

Monday 13 October 2014

TO LATE FOR THOSE MIRICLES BY FIONA CUMMINGS


TO LATE FOR THOSE MIRICLES

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Poisoned glue sticks together

Bonding hearts forever

Evil nails claw away

Searching for blood every day

How to save now I have tried everything

But binding is a ring

Future forecasts of hell on earth

A new life has given birth

Skin so perfect before

Now has walked through the door

All bruised and reddened

Will stay till the end

What a cocktail to blend

What to do with that letter

Should I burn or send

I guess that is to be decided

If only the trucks hadn’t collided

What was a pretty dress all embroidered?

Now is rags and mud stained frills

Reaching for those dreaded pills

Knowing to drink with them kills

I can’t see past this so time to go

Heart beating so very slow

Watching before me a life of dread

Out of bother now I’m dead

Because I have chosen a different map or plan

Will I go still to heaven if so when?

Will I have to circle this dreadful land?

Without anyone to hold my hand?

Shall I haunt the devils daughter?

And hold the flames whilst I watch her slaughtered?

Perhaps I will be better off when I go

So I can protect with more power?

How long to wait now? Half an hour?

To long so more chemicals

Too late for those miracles

No comments: