translate

Wednesday 8 October 2014

LIONEL RICHIE IN MY FRIDGE


OK, not a good day for my eyes. I so badly wanted to see Lionel Richie in concert. I phoned up the accessibility line, as no one in our horrid arenas will guide disabled people to their seats. So they get out of that by offering a free ticket to a guide. That’s fine, but you have to sit among other disabled people you know, as we are all clones of each other? Well, there are no seats left in the accessibility rows so I said we will have a free ticket in the “normal section!” If we get tickets there, we have to pay for the sighted person. I am so annoyed, why? I think it’s awful that they won’t guide us for one, and for two, if they are going to give free tickets, then give them?  So now I don’t know what to do as I think the person I was going with with sight, likes him but not sure enough  to pay £55 and sadly we can’t afford to pay for ours hardly let alone our friends too. So again stupid sight or should I say stupid sighted people get in the way. As it’s not at all fare that we may not be able to go now. I’m waiting to see what my friend says. By then, probably all the tickets will have gone, oh well, I have his CD’s. It’s just you know when you admire or like someone and they are old, and you know they won’t be doing many more concerts? Well I wanted to see him before he passed his best before date.

 

I wouldn’t care, cost about £10 time I got through.

 

Teen home, he got his permission for his exam and handed in the cheque. I wrote to the college to complain and received a lovely letter / email back from his head saying how impressed he is with teen and how well he is doing. On time too as well as a great contribution in class. Few. Great.

OK, grump over.

Oh one more, haha, I made a cup of coffee and sat down to it with a lovely chocolate bar… Only thing was, when I bit into it, it was not my chocolate bar, but one of the biscuits I buy Hub. I can’t stand them, he loves them. They look the same as my bars… Serves me right, I shouldn’t eat them.

 

Last night in the mirror, just after my shower, I spent ages just looking trying to see my face in the mirrored cabinet. Oh wow, what if it was my brain telling my eyes they couldn’t see? What if all along I could? I stared and stared for ages. Nothing, imagine if I just saw my face? God. I would faint but then thank God it wasn’t a full mirror. OMG? Hecker’s, not a good look? Hahheheheh. But I do dream of seeing in the mirror again, I really do. I could never see my full face, but what I saw was so clear. Gosh, will I ever see? Ever? I so much dream to be sighted one day. I can’t tell you how much this means to me. Yes I get on with life; yes there are people worse off than me. But if you have a cut and rub salt into it, it will hurt, yes people have bigger cuts, doesn’t take your pain away, does it?

Right, I’m not really grumpy today, hehehe. Really I’m not; I’m off now to cook minced beef for the boy’s tea. I only received a couple of mystery things in my shopping today and I tell you, the driver was really nice I will tell you how he put the fact I was blind? He said he has been asked to tell me what bags are frozen and what are for the fridge… OK, better than a few weeks ago when the driver said he was good with people like me... he always gets the disabled ones. Hehehe. So more discrete. But who asked them to tell me what is frozen and what is fridgeable? Not me…

But he was very nice.

Later gators.

No comments: