translate

Thursday 2 October 2014

HOPE FOR MY SON

I just love him and hope he will wake up every morning of his life full of happiness.


 

Well, he hasn’t heard about his job yet, so he may have got the position. I will be shocked if he gets it, as yes, he is clever, really amazing with his interview conversation, and he looks really good. But at the end of the day, he is seventeen and to deal with customers on a desk, is to me a little mad, as he is too young and you know as much as I do, you can get some right nasty people at those desks.

 

Oh as for his leggy blue eyed blonde tutor for math? Haha. Well, he loved her she also liked him. My boy always starts off where he likes people, but she was pleased with him and I am sure she thought, what the heck am I doing here? As she said he is grade C easily even an A, if he pushes it. Well he always was an A student, but when it comes to exams, he freaks out. Funny, as not in interviews or meeting with people. Oh talking of people, he is such a flirt too. I smile when I see him. My friend came yesterday, Geordie. Well, she is very very pretty and my boy talks the talk. I don’t think he means to or realises, but he is such a flirt with her and one time a year or so ago, he was in a shop and again, he was really flirtatious as was the lady serving, but she was old enough to be his Mother, so it was a little uncomfortable no matter how yummy mummy she was…

 

He has been a pleasure of late around the house, so I hope and beg, for the signs to mean he is growing up and getting out of his worst stage of pure anger and violence as in damaging anything in his way. He is doing fantastic at college and for this I’m really proud of him. Mind you, many more late nights like last night will not do him any good, but his life, if he choses to sleep rather than work, his life, his future where he won’t get the results. If he doesn’t do it this year, not sure if he will next, as the person he is seeing will go abroad next year, or far away from here so he will follow and study will be in his past, his dream of being an entrepreneur will be a memory.

 

The sun is shining today, but it was a very cold start to the day. Wags and I went to the shops and chemist. A very skinny young lad asked if he could help me. Bless him, his shoes were three sizes too big and echoed as he slid around the shop. I must say, my hand on his arm, it wasn’t pleasant. A bare arm and a little on the sticky side… Spotty too. But hey, there for bread and potatoes and without his spotty skinny sweaty arm, would not be possible, but, a girl can always dream about George Clooney or Michael Buble showing her to the potatoes,

 right?

 

One thing for sure, getting out more like I am doing is so good for my  mind. I really feel great when back home. Though I know it’s the same old boring places.

 

OK, one more sleep before my Take that night with Hub and our friend… I will let you know what it is like. Our friend is coming to stay next weekend too so that will be great. Can’t wait. Julie is so lovely and a very close friend for sure. Hub loves her too, this is good. As apart from a handful of my friends, Hub isn’t keen… But about seven of them, have his approval. Thing is with me, I like all kinds of friends; its boring having the same kind of people isn’t it? And in December, we are off to see all our friends, mutual friends all under one roof.

 

I do think a lot of a friend of mine who has moved on in life and left me where I am. I understand why this has happened, but I don’t want to be in her world. My feet are on the ground. People only live once though so should always make the right decision for themselves, though she bless her is hurting as we are no longer friends, but she will get over me for sure. I just really hope she will be happy and someone will look out for her, as I did for so long, and it does worry me now who will? I think of her every day and will do the rest of my life. How can I not, we were friends for twenty five years.

 

It’s sad really Hub has mutual friends, not really a friend of his own. He says he is happy like that. His best friend is all he wants, me, bless him. I wish he had a friend of his own, though I love the fact we have shared friends.

 

I have the heating on today, must turn it off soon. Its great having the HIVE we have. An internet heating service. I can text on my mobile to turn heating on and off. And what temperature too.

 

OK, I made a curry for tea already, so now for the ironing. Or maybe not…

What do you think?

 

Take care cos I care and before I go

The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains the superior teacher demonstrates the great teacher inspires.

William Arthur Ward

No comments: