translate

Wednesday 5 June 2019

YOU ARE IN CONTROL BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good evening Bloggets. Can’t wait until tomorrow I’m meeting up with my footballer’s wife. Geordie and I are getting together for lunch. I hope it’s not going to rain as I have a half hour walk to do first.

 

Right now, my Son is cooking his latest delight. Hub and I have just laughed our way through our drama on TV. And our dogs are settled for the night. Though it’s early, our Little Fella is like an old man. After his dinner, he takes himself off to bed. The funny thing is, Waggatail can’t wait for him to come home from work waits for him when she hears them coming and goes to bed with him just to be close to him. So cute. She adores him.

 

  In our headlines Amazon are to deliver by drone in months. Oh, this is awful. We have enough rubbish in our skies and I fear drones and what they’re capable of. Also, what if we are not in and how do blind people find the parcels?

 

On a earlier report I wrote about, where the 17-year-old girl was euthanised because she felt she couldn’t go on, well turns out in the Netherlands, you can legally get euthanised from the age of 12, so still awful, but the girl, died of natural causes…. At home with her Mum. Bless her Mum. Bless her. I hope she is flying high now with special angels and for anyone else who is considering ending their life, please remember you never know what is around the corner. So, your life is awful sad you can’t stand the pain any longer?  Trust me I have been where you are in my past. As has my Husband. But we found each other after many years and life is meant to have been. I know a wonderful lady who is in her eighties who has just found true love. I know people who wanted to end their lives years ago who now have children and are really happy. People who never thought they would find a job. Now not only work, but have had promotions. We all just need to watch out for those corners. Create perhaps our own maps and opportunities.

 

Just a thought. May be things don’t get better but we learn to deal with our situations? Because of this, we get stronger. You may be unsatisfied with your life, but somewhere in the world, there are many people dreaming about living your life. do you believe in what comes around goes around? Well, I certainly hope so. I believe in Kama and have a list of names may be half a dozen or just over, if our maker happens to need any help in finding those people. I also believe in treating those how they treat you, rather than treating people as you yourself want to be treat… we can be kind to others who will never deserve our kindness. Hub and I have been very kind to some people in our past, and I say the word past with a smile. So, pleased they are no longer in our lives. But we were treat really badly, my Husband wasn’t at all surprised, I was. But we are free of them and in my heart, they will get their comeuppance! I also believe in taking chances and chasing dreams. The older I’m getting I realise I have no desire for drama. I loved acting at school. It was freedom from the hell of what we went through but that is the only drama I enjoyed. I don’t need it now, and even better, I don’t have to put up with it. We no longer need to meet up with people we don’t like where as when we were younger, we went along with it. I was talking to a family member today and we were just talking about this subject. He too doesn’t want to meet up ever with a certain person/people he said no. and so can you. It’s a word. Walk away. Anyone causing you to be miserable, just let them get on with their sad life and you concentrate on giving your care and love to those who deserve it.

 

I hope you all sleep well tonight. Forgive yourself for yesterdays mistakes and if you want you have control to fix those mistakes tomorrow. When you wake up, smile because you are alive. Your life is in front of you. You can be the driver of your very own body. Steer it well and safe. Do what’s right, not what others expect of you. Don’t be controlled. Be your own boss.

 

Remember if someone’s life seems perfect, it probably isn’t. tell those you love how much you love them. Respect them whilst they are still alive. Don’t let a second slip by without saying what is in your heart.

 

  

 

No comments: