translate

Wednesday 13 June 2018

YOGA YA WHY NOT BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I’m going to type this as fast as I can. I have little time but wanted to write some words. After a lovely morning with the ladies, where we talked about the world every subject you can imagine, ate and drank cups of tea, we all decided we are going to start a Yoga class… My friends Husband is a teacher of Yoga and his wife, my friend does it so knows about it… Now Bloggets, the thought of me doing Yoga? Let me tell you I have just spoken to my Husband on the phone who is in transit from work and his response to me doing Yoga, was… “Oh, hell, I wouldn’t mind being a fly on the wall when that is taking place!””

Cheeky thing…

Mind you, I will agree it will be a sight like no other.

 

Yoga is something I have always wanted to do but never been brave enough. As now days I struggle lifting my leg up to go up a step, God help me doing some of those moves, but my sweet friend reassures me all will be fine…

 

At one point my neighbour who is slim, got down on the floor and spoke of down dog.

At this point I’m thinking, my Waggatail isn’t even in the room… but she went on and by this point it was obvious that it was the name of one of the moves. I mean, do you call them moves even? Positions? Whatever, there was no way I was having anything to do with a dog. Hey. Who knows, in a few weeks, I may be getting down with the dog. The question is, how the heckers will I get back up again. But I am super excited. I hope we do it even if I am the youngest ish, OK, not quite, I am in the middle of all our ages, but one thing I do know, I am the most unfit. I want to do this though, I really do. I used to be known as Flexible Fi…. OK. I joked with you all and called myself that… I’m now known as Flabby Fi… hahaha.

But I hope to at least be able to move better and I want to learn how to meditate. I need this for stress relief.

 

My friend is from India and she was telling me about dentil work she needed doing. Sounding like what my Hub needs. He was quoted £5000, hence why he hasn’t had it done yet, she had it done in India and it was a thousand pounds. And that was a 24-hour job that my Husband has been told it will take three months.

 

I’m fascinated in just how well behaved her children are. All three. Their quite grown up now, her youngest is 17 and eldest twenty. I’m so interested to learn about different cultures and how they are with their children.

 

Day three of my Sons new job. He’s enjoying the early starts but not so the nights. He feels when he gets home half day, he has lots of the day left where as when he starts at lunch time he’s lost a full day as doesn’t return home until after ten at night.

 

Well my Husband on his way home now thankfully. It’s been a long three days. I hope there are not many more of these times away. Though he sounds as if it was a pleasant trip.

 

Right I have to dash as I have emails I need to deal with. I am furious about one of them. Someone needs dealing with. I have to be professional, but I’m rather tempted not to be. Tomorrow I hope to have lots of interesting things to chat about as I am out in the morning. So, on my return I shall write to you. Happy birthday to Penny and Jackie.  Later with love.

 

 

No comments: