translate

Tuesday 5 June 2018

DIARY OF EMOTIONS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. I have just got in from being out with my lovely friend Geordie.

We talked so much. There is no time to breathe. We only see each other every six to eight weeks so we have a load of catching up to do. Her life is so different to mine but in some ways, we have a past and future in common. As for now, we follow different paths but meet up at the same park, sit on the same bench and watch the world go by.

 

We went to a coffee shop. Honestly, gone the days when a cup of coffee and sandwich was £7. For two. Haha. My friend had soup and a sandwich. I had a sandwich and we bought some cakes and coffee. We sat in the garden though it was cool, it was nice to breathe fresh air.

 

It’s in a beautiful village one day I wouldn’t mind having a house there. Hub would move tomorrow but with his job it wouldn’t be possible as it’s miles away from anything. But it’s a village that is different as its packed with all kinds of shops. In fact, so many eateries. Too many. Most of them are empty but where we go you are lucky to get a seat.  That shows just how lovely it is.

 

On my return I was met by my neighbour and a bin. I have ordered a new kitchen bin and it came when I was out. I know how to enjoy life. () seriously, I am not sure how many bins I go through. All of them the lids break. Such a shame as the bins themselves are fine.

 

Hub is working away right now, so he left to go to his train well before seven this morning. He caught three trains to where he needs to go. It should have been two, but sadly someone decided to end their life today and it was in front of the train where Hub and the Little Fella was travelling on!

  

In the end a three-hour journey took four. But he got there safely and thank God for that.

 

It makes the days long though when he is away, though I have an easy cook night as only have to think about Boy Wonder. I’m just going to have a salad as I ate for lunch something I never do. I always have only one meal per day.

 

Did I tell you I have been buying nuts of late? Oh, my, I love them especially the new ones with that coating on. You can get them in all kinds of flavours. I have thought they are healthier than potato crisps and bread. Well I have put weight on. So much and the only thing I can think about is the nuts I have been eating. So, they are off the shopping list. Because I don’t eat meat, I thought that was one way of getting my Vitamin K.

 

Boy Wonder enjoying his first day off in ten days. He has only seven days before his new job starts. I’m anxious for him, I just hope he will be happy there.

 

Oh, The Little Fella has taken a liken to shuttlecocks. Yes, one of our neighbour’s children are playing badminton and they are coming over the fence. They are so dangerous. Thankfully our Son has been finding them on the floor and thankfully LF hasn’t swallowed them. Otherwise he could die. They are awful I wish they would bring out an alternative.

 

What has this week got in store for you? For me lots of work on my lap top is required and I have to join together two organisations. This is proving to be a horrid job but with good endings I hope.

 

In our news today. From today learner drivers are allowed on our motorways. That always baffled me. My Son when he was 17 went on his driving lessons and passed his test. So, he could now drive including our very fast motorways an yet had never driven on one in his life. So, our kids could pass their driving licence and get a car, drive wherever including motorways but had never had a lesson or driven behind the wheel on one before. Well from now, it’s legal that they can learn on motorways. I just hope this won’t cause more crashes. But I also hope in the future, it will prevent accidents because they will have the relevant experience of driving on there!

 

And finally, to end on what I hope will be an interesting subject for you.

“What is the most destructive emotion?””

Just something to think about! Jealousy? Abusive, controlling, greedy, critical, grief, hatred, defeated, anxious, ignorant, arrogant, impatient, dependent, ashamed, impoverished, belligerent, depressed, impulsive, bitter, insecure and the list could go on. There are so many emotions. If you could only pick one that you personally felt was the worst either you felt it or you knew of someone who was like this, which word would you choose?

  

It’s difficult to pick one isn’t it?

I suppose it depends on how you think of this question. If one of the above emotions are of someone you live with or is close to you, or, are one of these words your own personal emotion you find destructive?

 

I could personally tick a couple of these words how I feel I am, what I am. I would rather feel my own destructive emotion than one from another. I don’t like others when they are aggressive for example. And I wouldn’t know how to be aggressive. Angry yes, even fiery, but not aggressive. I know of some people who are very aggressive just by the words they write. But I read them and can walk away from their words as to me, it just shows that they lack in intelligence and don’t know of any other way to express themselves. I almost have pity for those people in particularly one person I know of. As I know they are not very clever and this is the only way they can express themselves. They also have a lot of anger in themselves and have had to go as far as to run away from the life they know to hide their shame. And this is sad. So, when I read their words, I don’t get angry, I just feel sorry for them and I feel free of them I can walk away from their anger and that is a great emotion, a positive emotion.  

So out of negative from others, can come positive emotions for me.

 

I hope for you from now for at least today, all of your emotions are positive ones.  If you have any negative ones, perhaps you will take time out to think of what they are and you could address them? May be if you are more aware of them, then you would have more control of them! There you go, control, could be a positive emotion.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: