translate

Sunday 24 June 2018

NO NEED FOR A DAUGHTER BY FIONA CUMMINGS


4 nil to England. Excellent. Even though  a few of our players have been tackled without repercussions by the other teams, we are still winning the football today against Panama.

 

Before half time this is the result. Anything I guess can change, but I hope not… I hate football mainly what it stands for the amount of money that is given to players is really against what I believe in, but when it comes to World games, I’m England all the way.

 

I’m sitting here waiting to go out with Hub. My Son came home about noon, he said Mum can I pick you out an outfit? I let him. I loved what he picked, just wasn’t keen on what it looked like on me. Bless my boy, he was full of compliments. His words were so sweet. One thing I love about him, he’s honest, I know if he says something looks good, it is, where as if something looks bad, oh, boy, he doesn’t mess with words. He’s like me, it’s black or white chalk and cheese.

 

I am wearing a sleeveless dress, something I would normally wear with some kind of jacket or cardigan. I have some very very thin cardigans but today Boy Wonder said no Mum just the dress. He gave me confidence I lack in and I do feel fine. Even though arms are on display that are normally kept for the dark.

BW said my arms are very shapely. I replied. “Yes, love but the wrong shape”” He hugged me and said Mum I tell you, you look absolutely beautiful. I said. Who needs a daughter? He’s so cute. So, I’m wearing this dress which is kind of satiny it’s lightish blue with white flowers and has a bow belt. It kind of comes out from the waist. It’s just, to the knee. Again, I like things to go to the floor. Smile.

 

We are going out now to do something rather different and exciting. It seems to be the month for it. Did I tell you what our Son bought his Dad for Father’s Day? A Microlight experience. Oh, there he will be up in the air, he’s so excited for it, our boy is driving us and it will happen next month.

 

It’s a beautiful day and going to be a beautiful two weeks. Our roses are so sweet. We were in the garden before, and it’s funny because the football is on TV, the road is so quiet.

 

BW went to his black-tie event last night. He met one of my most loved actresses’.  

Sherrie Hewson.

 

By the way, it’s now 5 0. Whoop whoop.

 

 Hub hasn’t been well for a couple of weeks, but still bless him, he’s going out. I hope after today he will feel a bit better. I’m trying to get him to go for a blood test, but he won’t.

 

On that note, I best find my shoes, and I will chat to you later.

It’s later, and I’m back. A successful day. Hub still unwell, but he has a very busy week again at work. We have had a lovely day. And it’s even better as England won the football 6 1. Next game will be a little more challenging though.

 

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

No comments: