translate

Friday 25 May 2018

RP FILES AND DIARY OF RESEARCH BY FIONA CUMMINGS


It’s not every day I can say I have designed someone’s sitting room in Canada. I would love to have been there in real life as Canada is my dream place to live, well or Italy or Switzerland or south of France, but Canada is as equal to those places, and it’s nice and far away from where I am now. leaving shadows behind and my brother, brother and family and Brother in law and my sister in law travel far in the world, so they would visit, and my school friends would come to visit I know they would so what more can I wish for? just away from a past that’s too close right now. I have already joked with my old school pal saying when we get old, we should all buy a large house with a pool somewhere hot and live together. She agrees. We would all be so happy. Who knows, that  may happen one day.

 

Right now, I can’t even have anyone to stay. As we have no spare rooms. I would love a house where that could be the case.

Hub and I have spoken about moving again. He wants to move back to Newcastle. He loves it there and says that is his home. Me, yeah, I can see that but I would miss my friends here. I would have to start off all over again. I miss the location of my home land though. But if I won the lotto or received a miracle to get sight, then we could go to our homeland every weekend. Now, the chances of all that happening? Nil… for now anyway.

 

So, what are the latest developments with regards research for RP? (Retinitis Pigmentosa) that is what I have wrong with my vision and other research with regards blindness for other conditions?

 Here’s a link


 

 

and this is interesting too.


 

 
 

 

No comments: