translate

Thursday 17 May 2018

DIARY OF IT'S ALL IN THE NAME BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Before I start chatting to you all I would just like to say a big thank you to my AE, also Sheila, and a big love to Nancy!

Good day Bloggets. How are you all? Oh, bless, how kind of you to ask… I’m doing fine… Smile. Here I am talking to myself again, or, am I? no, I’m not, you’re definitely there…

 

Hub working from home today but this morning he spent time in our city talking with business men with regards to technology and accessibility. He loved it. It was right up Hubs street. The Little Fella loved his work too. He’s slept ever since he got home. LF that is, not Hub.

 

The weather is beautiful today though slightly cool. I had hot cheese scones for brunch. My neighbour brought me them straight from her oven! Previous to that, I took a cup of coffee made by my Son and together we talked over breakfast. He ate I drank. We had a lovely chat. No politics or philosophical conversations as normal, just Mum and Son. We ate in the conservatory as the early morning sun shone in on us!

 

I’m off to our friend’s house tomorrow for elevenses. There is a few of us going. I think it’s going to be a regular thing. So, one day it will be my turn. Haha, last time we had the most delicious home-made foods and the lady we are going to tomorrow, is a chef by profession. Hmm. When it’s my turn, it will be all from a packet or box. Unless I make my famous quiche.

 

Hub has the day off tomorrow too. So, on my return if the weather is nice, we may pop to our local restaurant.

 

I must write some more of my book. this week has just been full of time for others rather than myself.

 

Spoke with my dear friend today by phone. She has a surprise for Hubs 50th birthday at the end of the year. Well, I’m glad she’s sorted, as I haven’t even started anything an what he wants is going to take some real organisation. It’s something I think is rather crazy too and will involve our Son.

 

Shamrock went out last night with her work friends. So, BW spent the night in the gym. In fact, two gyms. He spent over two hours in one then it closed and he went onto another one that is open all the time. He went to bed for an hour then got up to go and get Sham and I guess her Mum from our city. An hour later at last got back to bed to grab some sleep before putting in a long day today as at the end of it, he’s stock taking. He doesn’t like that.

 

He went with Sham to the puppy cafĂ©. I’m not entirely sure I agree with such places. You pay £5 each it gets you in and a coffee. A puppy is brought to you wrapped in a blanket/towel. BW said the pups fall asleep. It makes me anxious why they sleep all the time? I hope my thoughts are wrong. BW said they have a lovely environment there are toys beanbags and even a ball pool. But only two dogs played. The rest of them slept. OK they are puppies, but still I just hope they are OK. One was really tiny and he said it was weeks old. Well, how old? As pups really shouldn’t have too much handling at such a young age. And when the kids came out, there was another line of people waiting to go in. also Shamrock had to pre-book the place as the week before they tried and it was fully booked. So, it’s popular. I just hope it’s kind to animals. And my suspicions are wrong. BW loved it though. Then Sham paid for lunch for them. By the time all that was paid for and BW’s petrol as it’s miles away, I’m talking almost two hours each way, I bet that puppy day cost £35 excluding lunch. And get this, you only get one hour with the dogs? There is no food just coffee.

 

So, the Royal wedding not far away, two days. Meghan’s father is said he can’t come. So, who will walk her to her husband to be? Gosh, I’m really not too excited about this royal wedding, there is something rather odd about the whole lot of it. It was said that I think a cousin of Meghan’s was a cannabis farmer… and her Dad lives in Mexico. Not sure what he does, I guess he’s rich though. It’s a wedding like no other royal wedding I have heard of. The guest list is different. Not at all traditional.

 

I wonder what her dress will look like? apparently the wedding dress has to be approved by our Queen first. A few days before the event. Well, I wonder if she has ever said no, not good enough?

 

I think our street is having a royal party. Well I hope Harry will be very happy and Meghan is totally in love with our prince and they will live happy ever after!

 

On that note, I shall get to my writing and I have some editing to do for another authors book. so, until later, I shall leave you with some words.

I was asked if I were to change my name, what name would I choose? Well I was asked to help a student out some years ago. He had to stand in front of his class and tutor and talk about someone’s life. but he said to me I don’t have to have my real name used, so, did I want to change my name? oh, I bet he wished he hadn’t of asked me that one. I always wanted to have this name. well this guy was really shy and I felt the room shake when I dared to suggest my name. he had to stand up and say the name in front of loads of people.  He immediately asked me if I would please, consider another name?

 I said no… he asked again, more politely, I replied no. So, what is the name? Tanya Lopez.

 I love those names put together. Especially Lopez. What does that name mean I wonder? I heard Son of, and wolf. Oh, but I told you about when I was regressed didn’t I? well, funny I was forty when that happened and from the age of 14, I have loved that name long before that little hot singer became famous, well the name originates from Spain and when I was regressed, I was a Spanish student. Oh, now I want to be regressed again. And remember before it happened I 100% didn’t believe in all that.

 

My Hub says the name sounds like a stripper. Well, I can tell you, I’m not stripping for anyone.

Well, unless times get hard.

Haha. Me stripping? Em, no, I will end up either in debt or get arrested!

Please let me know if you are reading this and that is your name.

Well, on that note, I shall let you get on with your perfectly normal day. For those in white coats, keeping an eye out for me, haha, no need to get your restraining equipment ready, I’m fine, honest.

But I may not be later…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: