translate

Sunday 13 May 2018

DIARY OF A BEAUTIFUL DAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. It’s a beautiful Sunday. The weather is stunning today. Our dogs went for their walk with June earlier and then we took them on the bus just up to the big shops. Waggatail worked really well. It still scares me when I hear so many voices coming towards me and I am walking in their direction. I have to just put all my trust in the Wagging one. And if there is a burger left on the ground, then my trust is broken, but today she was great, there either was nothing for her to eat, or she was just being a good girl. The Little Fella was as always brilliant. He’s so cute. He loves to work. Mine just loves to be out, wherever. As for working? Well, she just loves to be out, having said that, we got there and back and I couldn’t have done it without her!

 

We called in at the pet shop to see if we could get them some chew sticks but they didn’t have in what we wanted. The assistant was very helpful though as our dogs will not work in there. It’s full of toys smells and lots of other dogs as it’s a pet shop where dogs are allowed.

 

Finding the right bus back was not easy, but we did it. It’s so noisy around there and there is an enormous step off the path to where the buss’s pull in. there are so many buss’s. Where we live now it’s great as there is only one bus pulls up where we need to go it takes us to a main place we get off and have to get another if we want to go further. I don’t like that part, but to our city or big shops, it’s one bus and that is great.  But when you have so many busses pull in at the same place, it’s challenging. Which one to get. We have been asked before if our dogs tell us which bus to catch… I wish…

 

Yesterday we had the best day. It was full of perfection with the best people and we laughed loved and left feeling sad we had to say goodbye. But I hope we will see each other again soon. It involved a train or two and a very strange man who didn’t know it was my dog under the seat of the train tickling his ankles. Haha. He told me he wished it was me. Ugg. Nasty man… I mean, like I would get under that seat. Hahaha.

 

But a great day was had, our Niece Hanz picked us up in her very posh beautiful car and we went for lunch with our dear friends. After lunch Hanz met with her friend and we four, went for a walk in a meadow. Oh, it was simply perfect. I can’t even tell you how much I enjoyed it, as words won’t express exactly what it meant to me.  Walking through wild flowers, the smells were so sweet. There was a river down a steep bank, we were only separated by a line of trees. Thankfully our dogs didn’t venture off to the water, otherwise, I’m not sure of how we would have got them back out as the bank is probably too steep for them to climb back up. It was peaceful and the birds sang their pure song. So many varieties too.

 

Back at our friend’s house for a cupper and a chat. More chatting. And a sad bye bye as Hanz took us back to the station. It was only then I realised that my naughty little Waggatail, had obviously got too close to some either fox mess or rabbit muck. Oh, how delightful. Not. Her fir was all crispy and it stunk. Lovely, just as we were about to get onto the train. And it was there we met with this very odd individual who was disappointed that it was my dog hanging around his ankles rather than me. Off the train, through the station where a lady was who I would love for my Son to meet and fall in love with. She was perfect for him. If only I could arrange my Sons future wife? Who knows who he will marry, let’s see. I hope not for some years though, he is still far too young.

 

There were loads of Spanish people standing at the taxi rank. Smoking. Signs all over saying not to smoke, but they took no notice, so I guess Hub and I smoked at least three cigarettes whilst waiting. We had a lovely driver back home, he was polite and clever, actually, the driver in to our city in the morning was lovely too. Two in one day, gosh.

 

As we walked through the house my first priority was to clean my dog. Oh, I was so embarrassed by her fragrance. Au de poo.

 

Our house was full of sun. my heart was warm. We had a fantastic day. So simple an yet so perfect.

 

And then there was the Eurovision song contest. Oh, our entry was so good, but obviously our loving Europeans, didn’t agree. My favourite song was Cyprus. It was fantastic.

 But Israel won.

 

 

 

No comments: