translate

Monday 21 May 2018

DIARY OF SHADOWS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Dearest Bloggets. Gosh, what a morning. Last night we had to print off about forty pages of writing. I say we as I have no clue how to use our modern printer. It makes no sense to me. Now, what is on that paper? Who knows. Is there anything? I didn’t know until my meeting this morning and thankfully it was everything that was intended.

 

My meeting was forty-five minutes and though I was very anxious, it went well with a great result.

 

I have written more of my story today, I’m loving it and may go out in my garden and write some more. Just to get the feel for the world in which my characters belong. I still don’t have a clue where they are going, but almost 20,000 words I have written so far. Of late I have let my writing slip. And I need to get this done and move on to the next stage if I will be so lucky.

 

I received some emails from you today and a beautiful message to which I can’t reply sadly as my heart goes out to that person but I have no words I can say to make the situation better. I feel for that person so much, an yet words have left me as to write back will open so many locked doors. Doors that keep opening and I don’t like who is on the other side. I close them, lock them and walk away, but the shadows of the doors still chase me!

 

So, a happy moment today with a great result in my meeting ended up with sadness.

 

I spoke with a lady today who spoke about her Son, gosh, I am lucky to have such a good one. My boy thankfully is full of genuine love and he has been no bother at all apart from pain caused by others. It’s again the others. I was telling him how much I love our boy and she told me how lucky I was and I know that. But when times are difficult with him, as in his choices, then I find it difficult to believe I am lucky.

 

This weekend he has a fun time with Shamrocks family planned. I hope he will enjoy it. I’m sure he will as will the family.

 

I have been busy writing two poems this week for a wedding and a 60th wedding anniversary. I will take Waggatail later to post them. Most of my Bloggets except the poems and so on through email, but these are to be framed after the occasion. I wish I could see to print pictures even simple things like a butterfly on the corner of the paper, my writing to those who can see must look very boring. This is what worries me about sending away my book, or parts of the manuscript. What it will look like on paper.

 

I am still in love with our Royal wedding. It was so very genuine, romantic and it in my opinion was the best Royal wedding I have ever seen/watched on TV.

 

My darling husband has a very busy week this next five days, he is all over the place. He made me laugh as he told me he was going on two road shows. Haha. Like a DJ.  Will there be music and if so what kind?

Talking of music, I have classic FM music playing in my conservatory. I haven’t had a thing to eat or drink today so I must go and see what my kitchen will offer me…

 

I will be back later to talk about something that I hope will take your minds off into a perfect place or at least a place of difference to where you are now. so, if you are in a wonderful place/part of the world now, then travel to another later with me?

 

 

   

No comments: