translate

Sunday 19 November 2017

THE HOAX OF THE NEWS AND VIEWS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Dearest Bloggets, firstly, I would like to apologise for my dreadful blog the other day, it was so badly written without any substance or clarity. I’m afraid to say that was and I think still is, where my head is right now so to avoid any further diagnosis into my mind for the near future, I shall close the pages of my Diary for a few days and write other articles/information and so on.

 

What caught my ear in the news?

Robert Mugabe is to be removed from being President of Zimbabwe. Some would say about time!

 

Italian Doctor says head implant is imminent. Yack, not sure about that. Can you imagine the scars, on your neck? And to look in the mirror as Jack leaves the house and comes back as Norm? oh, I just can’t see it working but I guess it will be for people who are totally disformed caused by a fire? I often wonder how you feel with a heart transplant. I have never asked anyone that question. Just knowing you have someone else’s heart inside of you? Forgetting the fact someone has saved your life, but do you behave differently? If you had a cold heart before, and the persons heart who your new one belonged to was kind caring and had what we say a heart of gold, would you take on the traces of that person?

I would imagine that your brain controls everything like that. Then why do we say he had a heart of gold or she has a warm heart?

 

A hunter has had his face rebuilt after a bear attack. Sorry, but in my opinion, he deserved it. Controversial? Perhaps, only to those who don’t care about animals. For me, if you have the evil bones in you to hunt then how dare you think you deserve anything other than same back to you.

 

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary. Apparently, they met in Devon on a tennis court.

And it wouldn’t be one at the local park, right?

 

David Cassidy, one of my favourite childhood actors is critical, I wonder how many stars we will lose before Christmas this year? Last year was awful we lost so many and the worst one was George Michael, though he danced with death, I just wish he hadn’t danced his final Waltz.

 

 In 2013, a Russian ship was going from Finland to the Caribbean to be scrap when the rope pulling it snapped leaving the ship to drift off in the ocean. Well in California it’s shown up, at least that is what they think it is. And it’s full of cannibal rats. Nice.  Question is, how did it get to California? It’s written that would be impossible without human intervention.

 

A Policeman in France has shot his wife in the face, killed another three people then shot himself.

 

A couple in Exeter UK, have finally ditched their appliances that they have had since the 1950s.

I guess the guarantees have ran out?

 

Apollo moon landing from 1972, photograph claims to show proof that the mission was a hoax. In the new software people can now get their hands on, shows a man with long hair and wearing a waistcoat rather than a spacesuit. I have my doubts about the sixties landing too…

 

Next year they say is going to be a lot of big earthquakes because the earth rotation is slowing down. So sad. I hope the scientists are wrong.

They also say from tomorrow Britain is going to have dreadful weather with wild winds and snowstorms.

 

London busses are going to be powered by coffee… I guess it keeps us going, so!!!!

 

A woman in Indonesia contracts rare disease after being bit by an insect bite in and it’s turning her into stone. Oh, my that is terrifying.

 

So, that is what is in our news. Tomorrow a totally different blog. But before I go.

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars

Oscar Wilde

 

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift from God, which is why we call it the present

Bil Keane

 

Goodnight dear Bloggets.

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: