translate

Wednesday 1 November 2017

DIARY OF THE ALIENS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. Well last night Halloween came and went and apart from a few children passing our house, obviously going to a party we wouldn’t have known it was Halloween. It has been the first year I can remember in my life I have not either celebrated it or put some food on for the occasion and I have bought food to be delivered for the day before my Son gets home to put a supper on. Ok, he is twenty, and?

 

Out tonight to our town. I have to say I hope it’s going to be one of those moments where I get back and it’s been a good night as I am not particularly looking forward to it because I hate towns. And we are going to a pub first. Anyone who knows me knows I am so very unsociable when it comes to large groups of people. Hub is the same. A quiet pub where we can hear is good. With a couple of people, but in a large place where it’s so noisy, we can’t hear and obviously we can’t lip read. Or, use body language like you may, if you can see, so it’s hard. I know of some people who are blind who don’t mind all that, gosh I hate it. And, I’m not at all a drinker. The couple we are going out with don’t work, one took early retirement the other left his job going to start another one but in the meanwhile, Hub has to work tomorrow, smile, so a busy late night in our town just as Hub get’s through the door, it will be time to turn around and go back out again, but, we are grateful to our friends for inviting us and as I said I bet it will be a time when we love it. Just the thought of all those people drunk, cars and noise I can’t stand.

 

Hubs alarm went off today at 6 am. A taxi, train and car drive later he will be at meeting number one. Then a car to another meeting, then car to the station, train, taxi and home for fifteen minutes if everything runs on time and out the door again to our night out.

 

I have all my clothes out to take for our break. It’s so difficult to know what you look acceptable in. Especially going to a posh place, the cottage, we are staying in isn’t posh, but we will be eating in the hotel and that is like a manor. Oh, I do love it there and we so need a break. We are meeting with our besties I can’t wait. I’m super excited. I hope Hub will be able to chill!

 

I hope my Waggatail will behave. I know the Little Fella will be a good boy, he is so cute, if you say go to bed, he just stops whatever he is doing and takes himself off to bed. If I ask him to sit, immediately he does it, my Waggs, em, well, let’s say, I think she has selective hearing. But she is adorable I never get cross with her. How could I and what right do I have to do so? My dogs are the most loved and respected.

 

Oh, I’m waiting in for a parcel and it has to be signed for. Also, my shopping is due. And after that, I have to make some phone calls on my phone that really isn’t too well. Since my Son did something to it, it has been better, but still it has its moments. It’s too expensive for another and if I get an iPhone 7, it’s too big to put in my jeans pocket if I go out locally. I don’t like taking a bag and I’m so not a rucksack person. I know it makes so much sense to use a rucksack, but for me personally I feel too butch wearing one. I admire those of you who use them as they can carry so much more than a pocket can hold, and are so much more practical than a hand bag. As for the new iPhone that is £1000? Obscene!

 

My Son text me last night. He hired a buggy. And drove along the beaches and into the countryside. I just don’t know how someone so young, will come back home and be normal. To have such a holiday as he is having, it took me many years. I was about 42. Our Son came with us, but it was with his parents. This is the first luxurious holiday he has been on without us. As for Shamrock, oh, my, apart from Ireland where she comes from, and a few small holidays with our Son, she hasn’t been anywhere. I’m not sure I am looking forward to what may return as far as attitudes, but I pray a safe return and I can’t wait to give my baby a huge hug. I have missed him every bit as much as I thought I would. Fifteen nights is the longest I have ever been without him.

 

Talking with my lovely friend yesterday as we ate a delicious lunch, she was telling me that she loves it when her kids are not at home. She gets so excited about the fact she has the house to herself as her Husband works away. Gosh, how do you get like that? I wish I was like that I really do. I miss my Husband so much when he is working away. I just think I am a screw up!

 

Have you noticed how much news is around right now about space, UFO’s and other things not only from the sky, but under water? I definitely sense a movement from other worlds. I was talking with my friend from India last night and he too is feeling something spiritually. I call aliens spirit as that is where I believe we come from. Just as one day people believe we will live on Mars. Possibly go back to living where we originated from?

 

What would aliens look like was, one of the questions today as I read the news.

Personally, I don’t believe they will all be the same. I think you will get monster looking creatures like what has been sighted in Mexico. They will smell awful. Well, that is what the girls said in an interview some years ago, the aliens had red eyes and tortoise like skin and they were very pungent!

 

I also believe you will get what I called at the time angels. I believe I saw something that I called allowed Jesus but wondered if he was an angel?

 

Long silver hair with a silver kind of crown on his head that also could be some kind of detector or wiring.

 

He was as tall as my room and had enormous wings. He wore a long white sheet like dress. He had o features but I looked to his face and saw beauty. He gave me the best feeling ever. I have since experienced something very strong and similar. At this point you may wish for me to be sent to the funny farm, I don’t care, I tell you I am normal. Kid of. And I promise you, this is what I saw. The first time I was a very lonely sad young lady and when this thing appeared, I wanted to just go to that person, thing and let him take me but he said in my mind as no words came from him out loud, no, not your time, you stay. I promise you my heart stopped but I didn’t panic. Now, I am a real scared cat I don’t like ghosts. I was totally awake so not dreaming it was a bright sunny day. I could see at the time. As in I had sight then. I remember thinking at the time. Gosh, wow, that was Jesus. I don’t know why I thought that. He certainly didn’t look at all like how he is depicted. The second time I got a visit was when I was pregnant and that was an even more different experience to reality than the story above and the third, well, that was the weirdest. I was transported. But I think I have said enough today on that subject smile.

 

I for years said nothing about what I used to see but now I don’t care, I think if more people spoke out about what they have seen it would become more normal where as now, we are considered nuts. Because a lot of people just don’t have an open mind possibly because they are afraid? I have seen heard and felt things since I was about two. So, for me it’s a way of life. Now my Son used to too but when he got to about 16 he said he wanted to stop and I didn’t blame him. For me I didn’t know how to stop it and now to be honest, as long as it’s daylight or I am with someone at night time, I’m fine but otherwise I don’t like the thought of seeing what I do even now I’m blind, I don’t see but I feel and hear and on the odd occasion, I have thought I have seen something. Label me as a crazy, I’m just being honest.

 

In the Independent online I read this about what scientists think aliens may look like.

We can deduce they may well have iron based blood. While there are life forms on Earth with Copper based blood, they are crustaceans, so not likely to adapt to being a land based Apex Predator. Oooh, I jumped a step, successful intelligent aliens are likely to be Apex Predators, because species that spend time looking over their shoulders won't have the spare time to develop technology.

 

So, what does an Apex Predator need? Good senses, and intelligence, so, either binocular vision, or sonar, like bats and dolphins. Aliens could use echo location instead of having eyes, therefore. 

 

They need to be able to manipulate their environment, so some form of digits. Not necessarily articulated using bones, maybe muscular appendages, like tentacles. Each could oppose the other, and be more versatile than a single thumb. Tentacles, that's a bit fishy, that brings me back to the copper based blood, and why it's probably not that. Iron based blood is a bit more efficient at transporting oxygen than copper based blood. Iron is also quite prevalent as an element, given it's very radioactively stable, and abundant in the Earth's crust, and therefore likely to be abundant on other planets too. Same goes for carbon, and oxygen, and well, aren't we carbon based life forms with iron based blood that breath oxygen? I think we can safely say aliens will follow this chemical makeup too. Being warm blooded, while increasing energy consumption is a bonus, as it makes predator more versatile. Its likely aliens will be warm blooded.

 

So, will aliens have DNA? Experiments following on from the Miller Urey experiment, which mirrored conditions on a primordial earth, and synthesised various amino acids, went on to synthesise Adenine, one of the building blocks of DNA. The laws of physics (and therefore chemistry) apply equally to other planets!

 

So, there you go.

 How are you, Bloggets? Smile. X

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

No comments: