translate

Wednesday 2 April 2014

DEAL WITH IT?


Hi Bloggets. Today I went to the town had an important meeting to attend. I’m sorry I haven’t been writing much of late, please bear with me for a while? So much going on in Fifi Blogget land. I am missing you all so need to chat more with you and promise I will be back to normal as soon as possible, me normal? Haha.

Today my old BB has polluted in my conservatory. She is really showing her age now. Thank God for tiles, but don’t thank God, I can’t see, as you don’t always smell what she leaves in time!

I think I have found a place for my girls to stay if we go away on a holiday or break. It’s a lady who takes the dogs in her own home. And she is prepared to take all three. About £40 per day though.

Almost £300 for the week that’s if we get back on time.

Not that we have a holiday planned or anything, but we haven’t been away for two years more than a couple of nights, so it would be lovely to do a holiday.

But we are still waiting to hear about my Husband getting to work.

Nothing in life is easy right now we are getting forms to fill in and sign and because he had to hand in his computer with the software that reads allowed our letters, we don’t know what is coming through the door.

 I hate print.

So the town. Hmm. It was packed again. Long Chops worked so well as ever with Hub and my stick managed to get stuck in every crack on the roads and paths and kissed the sticky mud on the grass verges.

We did what we needed to do, then the wonderful bank. Haha. Oh they always make me laugh.

Of course there was music in there, because you must want to dance whilst dealing with your money, right?

There was a lovely lady talking about her highlights working behind the desk.

Called

Richard.

Hmm.

Then a man who also worked there who was on the floor with our dog and then a lovely guy who dealt with our business who linked my arm and took me out of the bank making sure I wasn’t a danger to anyone, hahahhahahah. As we walked through the bank, he told me he would go at my pace. Well, I’m not a quick walker.

 But really the ants were biting my ankles as we were walking so slowly.

I told him he could walk a bit quicker as I stepped out, he said

“Oh no, you are going too quickly!”

 I laughed and said

“Come on, I dare you to run? Hahahahaha

The girls behind the desks, and Richard of course, all were laughing as the guy guiding me shouted in play.

“Oh, I’m living on the edge?”

He was fun.

 But then outside, we had to pass scaffolding. Oh God?

The men were throwing things at each other and the sounds of pingging and banging and tools as well as metal being flung through the air was rather daunting as we put our trust in our hearing and beautiful beasty girl Long Chops.

Any minute now something will be thrown at us?

No, we were OK.

We then went for tea as our boy was eating out with someone.

Well, that is what we thought? So we went to our café where the normal man was working there and the most ignorant woman.

This is how the conversation went.

Man to woman

“Oh could you get this couple the Braille menu please?”

Woman

“What?” He repeated it. Then she said the kindest words most welcoming as she flung the printed menus at us.

“Oh no. You deal with (it) I have cakes to see to.”

And stormed off. She was horrible and so dam rude.

Anyway, a nice meal though rather oddly served on a tray with no plate and wrapped in paper? Hahahhahahah.

As we walked out of the café, I missed turning by one inch and knocked a table. You know when you get that feeling of an oopsy moment?

The sound of slush and slop. Heheheheheh. A full cup went somewhere, I pray to God it was a left over tray and the person had vacated the table?

Anyway, I ran and just hoped that waitress nasty had to clean it up and not the nice guy who (“Dealt”) with us.

Ran for the  bus as that is what you do with LC and after almost sitting on someones shopping on the three, we got home in one piece thank the Lord.

I was for sure a pleb today.

My poor boy was waiting for us. Standing cold outside. Anyway, we are home warm and safe. Another day of having to live in a sighted world. Again, how we did all what we did today? I just can’t take it all in.

I’m numb to reality. It’s beyond my comprehension.

A cold night and our heating not working. My Hub put his plumber head on and fixed it. So now we have heat.

 Just watched the telly and there has been a paint called conductive paint where you paint sockets and then you can wallpaper over the for example light switch? You touch your paper and turn on your light. Weird?

OK, more later my friends another day another $. A bit of a hard time for us again and I have to ask, where will it all end? I need this year to start being as normal as possible.

Later gators. X

No comments: