translate

Friday 11 April 2014

IT WAS A GREAT DAY


Hi Bloggets. Today has been a great one. Left the house and walked to our local pub and had lunch in the garden with Hub and Teen. It was red hot and really sunny so most enjoyable sitting in the garden. It’s not a tranquil location but was pleasant and we all had a great time. Then off to our large D.I.Y shop to buy a couple of things and when we were there, we walked by the bathroom and kitchen department. Teen was looking at the super dooper bath. It not only was a spar bath with its jets, but it had lights and music all built in to it! When you ran the cold water, the lights went blue and hot water red. Whatever happened to getting a bath to get washed and relax? I can’t for a minute imagine how lights would relax you? I mean obviously for us, would make no difference, but for sighted people, I just don’t get it. Then a walk home to discover a great new restaurant is being built, a one my Hub knows well and says it’s got a great reputation.

 I’m shattered dot com now. My face is burnt with the sun. Then Teen took Waggatail out for a free run. She apparently dived on other dogs and ran away and then again repeated her playful actions, just wanting to get some attention from the other beasty dogs.

On Sunday I’m meeting with a lady who may look after my girls if we have a break in the summer. And if all goes well tomorrow, a rather interesting day a head. More on that later.

I am in my conservatory now and listening to the radio. Just heard a really funny article that was reported in a local newspaper which read.

“A woman was caught urinating in a public area. The police said that they were determined to get to the bottom of this…..

 Wrong choice of words, right?

OK so my day was great, because it was a family day and we were out in the air rather than stuck in the house. The noise around here though is terrible. Where we used to live was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop, but there was nothing around us. Here we have everything, it’s great. But the sounds of traffic  and the odd person walking by though faded sounds of their steps blending in with the road noises, made it hard to try to remember routs if Hub and I were to do it on our own one day. But that’s life. Anyway, I shall go for now, but will let you know about tomorrow, if it happens. X
 

No comments: