translate

Wednesday 23 April 2014

DIARY AND GAS


Dearest Bloggets. How are you all today? Well our day so far. I am waiting for the gas man to come and service our heating. So he was due at twelve. I received a call saying he was in the area, he would come straight away. That was at ten. At twelve, no man. I phoned them up and was told that there was no record of him coming at ten and would be with me between twelve and six tonight. I said about the calls we had and got a blank.

Anyway, one hour later, received a call saying he was on his way. He would be with me within five minutes. So twenty minutes later, he turned up. He has been in my garage for half an hour. Hahahaha. What the heck is he doing in there? Though that is where our exercise equipment is, perhaps he is getting fit?

He has to come into the house yet.

I remembered to remove my underwear from the radiators.  Haha.

My Son is buying IPhones online fixing them and selling them on. This is his latest business.

I hope he does well. It started when he broke his IPhone screen and took it into our town to get it mended. They wanted £120 to fix it. He went on line to buy a new screen was quarter of that so he bought it, struggled with it, bought another one and fixed it perfectly. Now he has fixed three and sold them for a nice profit.

  My Son is away this weekend at his Dads. He’s leaving on Friday and coming home late Sunday night. I hope the weather is kind for them as they do a lot of outdoor activities. I’m pleased to say Teen is still at college and doing OK. He’s hoping to do another course come September, but this will depend on a lot.

He has stook to the same driving instructor. He has another lesson tomorrow. I’m proud of him, he’s doing really well.

OK, I’m off for some late lunch and some sun outside before it goes to bed. Until later. X

No comments: