translate

Sunday 27 April 2014

DOCTOR FI


 Our friends came yesterday, Trix and Like. We had a fantastic day. Just chilling, chatting and being us. They are friends where we are just at one with. It is rare to find friends where we all get on. Our friend Trix, we have known since Hub and I were six, but Trix’s Husband, only five years. Though it is as if we have known him forever too. We went off to our local restaurant for lunch too and gave Louis a small gift for his new addition to his family. I felt rather sorry for him, as he told me the tradition of Chinese new Mothers can’t go out for a month after their baby is born and they can’t wash their hair for a month too. So must be awful for her and I think worse for him, as he works every hour and then goes home to a wife who is giving him hell and as well as a new born, a two year old. Bless him, but he was as lovely as ever and a great day was had.

 

It’s freezing cold here today and the forecast is to be colder at the end of the week. It’s like a November day.

 

My little old BB, my retired guide dog, is looking old now though she is only twelve. Her hearing and sight seems to be going. The littlenot so pup Wagga won’t leave her alone though, and keeps biting her. Poor BB just puts her sad head down on the floor and tries to hide behind me. I feel so sorry for her.

 

Teen came back tonight after being at his Fathers for the past few days. He’s safe and well, in bed with a cup of tea the monkey. Phoning me on his mobile in bed, to make him a cup of tea?

 

My eye is really bothering me still. It’s like it is nipping. The lump is still there and the white mark on my lenses too.

 

Tomorrow Hub and I are off to the town. I need to get out suffering from cabin fever, apart from the little walk to our local restaurant yesterday; I can’t remember the last time I went out.

 

The lady came today who does our garden. Bless her, she is a character. She’s from Portugal and is so lovely, but I feel so bad, as she is 64 and bending better than I could (Half) her age……

She told me she went to see Susan Boil. The singer. She said she would be surprised if she continues with her tour as looked really afraid on stage.

 

OK, must dash now as my lovely Husband is calling and you know me, always on call. Signing out for now

Doctor Fi

No comments: