translate

Saturday 19 April 2014

EASTER MEMORY'S


After being in a lot of pain for the past 24 hours, I’m now thank God well and happy. I took a pain killer belonging to my Husband through the night and I should have known, I am allergic to them. I have been prescribed them before and just can’t take them. My Husband as ever has taken such good care of me.  He is so caring and loving towards me. I will never forget when I had to be in hospital after a large operation, he was amazing and after being in there a week, I got home and really, he was like a God. I spent a lot of time in shock as never been looked after like that, even when I used to go for eye treatment in Russia many years ago, I was in so much pain after the horrendous injections there, and my Mum who would have moved mountains to try to get me help for my sight never showed me any compassion and when you consider the horrific trauma I went through in those days, I was rather starved of compassion.

It really does seem like a lifetime away since I first stepped onto the tarmac in the former Soviet Union. 32 visits later and scars to show I had really been in a battle. Lost count of how many needles I had received after 172 the very first time I went at the age of six.

It’s funny as my Husband hasn’t had much love from his parents grown up in a rather hard environment and yet gives me love.

For this I am lucky, I just wish my boy could find the same love?

He text me before telling me he has had a nice day. I’m glad for him.

We have just watched Brittan’s got talent and I’m still convinced that half of the people on there are from a home for the mentally ill.

It’s absolutely rubbish and very few are actually British?

Looking ford to tomorrow as we will break into our Easter Cyminal cake. It also doesn’t seem like three years since we took one of them to our friends in America, well, they now live in Mexico, but did live in the U S

It was the most magical Easter ever as I have written about before. We took a wonderful house near the Blue Mountains. It was made from wood and was a two story house with a wraparound balcony. We were a real family with my Hub, son and our four friends as well as their dog. My friend Gean and I went to the fudge shop, oh my word, that was the best fudge in the world and we did a day of girly shopping where I bought some lovely clothes. We visited Dollywood too that is the most amazing park with the best talent of singers of country music and Hub entertained teen on all the fun rides they had to offer. I went on a few things with my friends where I was totally terrified.

We had an Easter breakfast after church where I was amused at the foods of savoury pancakes with strawberry’s, and my lovely friend Yam, made us the most beautiful baskets full of American goodies.

I have been twice to America with my family and we had the best holidays of my life but the people made it for sure and what else was fantastic, was the luxury we stayed in/lived in.

Each Easter, you never know where you will be or what you are doing the following, right?

Our daughter is going to a party tonight; she is going in fancy dress. She text me to let me know of her costume. She then said she hopes she is not the only one going dressed up? I hope she won’t be too, can you imagine? But she was told by other friends that it was for sure a fancy dress party…. I hope they are good friends and not having a laugh? Haha.

My friend Di, has gone to a wedding tonight and has took a poem I wrote for a gift from her. I hope they like it, I know poetry is a question of taste like art I guess, but one thing for sure, her gift will be the only one like it, they may have two or three toasters or clocks, but only one poem, right?

OK I shall go now for an early night. Let’s hope a better one than last night? I first will let the dogs out. Oh I hate doing that at this time of night, it’s cold and damp. Never mind, they can’t go in the downstairs cloaks right?

Until tomorrow dear Bloggets with memories and love.

No comments: